Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mate Rieper
Administrators nickname
x
Date
Nov 18, 2022
Time
17:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sobwXtW

Mate_Slash

Player
Player
Big greetings Mazhor, on 19.11.2022 there was a big confusion, I was driving around the grans rp city normally, until I got banned and the reason was the blacklist. I asked the admins and everyone I could, but they told me that I'm not blacklisted, okay, now it's getting weird, but I realized that the account I created for a friend through my social club got blacklisted on the social club, but unfortunately I was also blacklisted because it was my social club, and Mazhor, I didn't do anything, and I'm not playing grand even today, and I learned that I shouldn't create an account for anyone, because of that friend, I got blacklisted on my favorite server for no reason. , I'm not asking you for anything, my question is, can my social club be unblacklisted so that I can continue my rp post, because I really miss it, and the only other account under id 29402 to be banned for 9999 days. I don't want to waste your time and I want honest answer as possible. Thank you very much, I wish you all the best.
Im not trying to be boring but admin sasy im not banned and yes im not but my social club is blacklisted, please read whole message

Mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom