Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Michaelson

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- George
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+4
4. Average online per day- 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord- FLUJI#2656
6. Your Nickname- George Michaelson
7. Your ID- 1320

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
When hearing a word ,,Federal investigations bureau’’ i can only imagine things that it really says, this past couple terms FIB isn't a org what its really supposed to be, im seeing a lot of thing that FIB were doing but without any success, i already have everything figured out to fix that all.
I want to be a leader of FIB to finally give foundation to FIB for future as well,
I’ve been playing in grp for a long time, my journey started at city1 and i’ve reached everything i could wish there, for a whole my LEO carrier i always was a part of FIB, i have gathered a lot experience with a lot old god people, in past FIB was so different, i really miss that time a lot, thats why i'm applying for it to bring back a strong maintain FIB and keep it for a long time. For whole of my LEO carrier my work always was related to undercover, with making case files and taking care of whole FIB, as everybody knows FIB is a main organization in the state to take care of it, with my best knowledge that i got about it,
I wont spare myself with making case files and taking care from it, i will bring most experienced people to be in charge of Undercover work and get us a lot evidence.
In my LEO carrier i was HOD of UC and 00 couple times in city1 which really means much,
I was Deputy DIrector of FIB on city2 as well. All the stuff was on me.
I gather a lot experience and knowledge of FIB from past, and in this city i’ve already got experience to leading org, i was leader of LSPD, i was a second Chief of PD, the city was kinda new and leadership was little bit hard, but i did it i’ve reached a lot with that position.
I got all of the knowledge of all the state orgs, how they work, how each things have to be done.
I have a lot of time to always take care and be in charge for organization.
I will create a strong FIB and get back its worth to it, I will bring some changes from my knowledge with my experienced HCs stuff and will reach big success in FIB than anyone ever!

My ideas to improve organization.
I’ll only have a couple departments but with good amount of efforts,
I will have and Lethal force departments like its Spec ops, SWAT and ETC.
But i will keep only those departments that will really have attention from organization members coz i dont really want to have unusable things in my organization.

Lets say i will have an one force team, and everyone will show their attentions to it,
They will conduct a lot trainings to use their skills on globals and all the events.
Undercover: as i mention i will give most attention to this department since its ,,support ring’’ for FIB since its so important department not only for FIB, for the state,
I will have a good amounts of bonuses for this department and many benefits for it, so many people will be interested to join and do their work properly.
And about 00 agents, i’ve seen them in city couple times for those time, acting so unprofessional, as i have mentioned up, once i was 00 agent and it wasn't used to be like that, theres a rank, 00 Handler who is in charge of them and he chooses 00 agents on his own choice.
Im assuming 00 agents as most experienced people in state in my mind, so that means that i will remove the rank called ,,00 Handler’’ coz this is a spot that must have to be filled with people with most of knowledge in state, they will be same team as Undercover, but they will work independently, as hearing 00 agent what im expecting? Im expecting a agent that have a lot knowledge of rules, Laws, and whatever it requires. So that all means that only me and my deputies will have ability to choose people for this spots, and with what? favoritism? - Big no, me and my deputies will have a eye on everyone who’s will deserves that spots mostly,i will have some people that i really know, their RP abilities and knowledge, so they will lead it.
I saw some ranks now on FIB so i will change the new ranks a little bit to make it professional and to make it looks good.

Human resources - a most skilled team that will be obliged to take care of everything that will be related to them, and take actions immediately, such as responding to hall directly when anyone asks, gave trainings and not let any new member to wait for a long time and just watch others how they work, they will have speak about everything that they must do when they are conducting their duties, they always will be ready to do a mass recruitment anytime. And thats such a important thing for them. I will have a good amount of bonuses for them as well since they are important team for FIB to get newbies there.
I will give them a little bit more things to teach new agents while trainings to avoid warns/verbals from them coz of driving in ghetto, breaking rules and ETC.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Role play is a most important thing that all the LEO should always do!
My agents will be trained and it will be mandatory to act and show their professionalism,
So they will not act to suspects without thinking and they will did their work with all of their efforts,

FIB have a strongest power in city and even more better then everyone, but it doesnt mean that my agents will do things randomly and without thinking, all of us will be focused on things that we really have to deal with, so ill make sure that my agents wont break any rules, especially PG, Fear RP , Fail RP. and ETC. ill make sure that all of my agent will did proper
RP in every situation.

To improve roleplay for everyone ill make sure that my agents will not be only standing in garage for no reason, ill make sure that all of my agents will be on patrols and helping state and putting their 100% on it.
Since we have borders added, crime rate is lifted up, such as attacking on SAHP officers, i will make sure to help them anytime and soon as possible my agents will be there and make an directly actions against them.

As i mentioned up, im in this state since first day of opening so i know almost everyone whos have leaderships, and i have great relationships with all of them, theres some ppl but i will meet them to get them known, i have a plan in my mind so, as i said i will have a forced special team, and as well all of the LEO organization have their forced special team, so i will have meeting with all of them, and i will try to get all of the ORGs forced team to merge it with together and have a practice training on NG’s base, so this will improve RP a lot between LEO organizations and it will helps to improve communications between organizations, so this type of trainings will improve LEOS skills and they will use their practice skills when they will meet each others on globals, events, and ETC.

Thanks for reading my application!

Best regards, sweety George Michaelson <3

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Contact John Spectre on discord for interview time
(Alpha India#0200)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom