Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ID | 105851 TWO WEEKS BAN

F!otzy

Player
Player
I got banned for two weeks for ic insolts wich i ment for ooc talking and not ic but this isnt what i wanted to talk about.
i wanted to say that im sorry and i relized what i did and what i typed and i do regret it and with all of my heart i wanted to say sorry for everything i said and i didnt ment anything of what i said becouse i was so angry for a few ic things and the situation and my day was really bad from a few personal issue...
but i know its not a reason for that but i just wanted to say sorry.
I was hoping to get unband even tho everything i typed as i was saying...
even if you wont unban me i do understand.
I WONT DO IT AGAIN AND I PROMIS THAT even tho you dont know me, but everyone that know me knows that i can be trust.
I hope you can understand me.

CarlWhite

Player
Player
hey.
i know this guy his a good friend of mine and i know that he can be trusted. he have some personal issue with school friends and family. he was really nervous that day becouse of a few really personal things. we have a really personal thing in our family but lets just say that this is new for us... (we are family thats why i know.) i do understand him and if i was in his shoes i would do the same not because me or him wants to do anything bad for anyone but because of that personal thing... and im saying that not because im his family but because i understand him.

dany685

Player
Player
+++ i know this guy very well and i know that he is very sorry for that...

Vinnie Carter

Player
Player
++ i know him that he is not a bad guy and everyone can make a mistake and he got his lesson

Top Bottom