Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
1. Luke
2. 17
3. GMT ( Server Time )
4. 5-8
5. Luke Hulk#0001
6. Luke Hulk
7. 5060
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Federal Investigation Bereau ( FIB )

MDVjNC5qcGVn

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) I want too lead this Organization Because i have been a part of it for way too long now, From field Agent all they way up too Deputy i have learned and Understood the way fib runs and ill make sure that i use this knowledge too run this org too the best of my ability. From My experience i know the best ways agents handle different situations and ill make sure i do everything in my power too make them all satisfied

B) I also want too run this organization because i have seen lately people been leaving the org because HR is always being Inactive and people arent given promotions they deserve, not also too mention people arent given the bonuses they are promised when doing hard work for the org, This i will change and make sure people are happy and motivated too work for rewarding their progress and achievements because i do not want people leaving because they unhappy that its just standard FIB Still with no changes

C) Another thing is I want to make sure that FIB is respected as an organization. Even if we dont win all events i still want us respected for pulling up and Providing good rp and have our own mutual respect between All organizations. Being said on this note of Making us respected im gonna keep Activity Too the max so we have numbers whereever we are and no matter the situation

D) If appointed Leader i will have a re shuffle of all staff and make sure people in positions are definitely fully capable too run the org and if they arent i will appoint them too some training or just bump a few down till they show they can do it

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

A) Bodycam is the most important thing for a state org for this reason im gonna make sure all my Agents are Focused on following basic / commands all the time too Avoid any OOC rulebreaks or IC sues

B) Keep my org as not only a work and go home sort of environment but as a place where we are a family and we should treat each other with the upmost respect and i will give everyone fair Promotions and get them all too the heights they want too reach

C) Keep negotiations Short and Simple and Not ruin Rp with gods or spamming " forums forums " in non rp chat as this only aggrevates the situation and make people angrier

D) I will make sure i have people around in cars all the times too avoid Terrible situations in the city with crime!

E) I will make my Agents Fully Trained with weponary so Gangs fear us in Battles and actually say "FIB ARE STRONG" "FIB ARE MAD" " FIB HAVE NUMBERS", because this does not only Influence me too go on more but show what im doing is working

F) Rank Changes, People always complain all these extra useless ranks are confusing and annoying so In my Term my ranks will be:

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
26) Head of Department
25) Deputy Head of Department
=== High Command ===
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent III
21) Commanding Agent II
20) Commanding Agent I
19) Black Ops Agent III