Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shubh Kumar
2. Your age : 19 IRL
3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname : Assasin Rich

7. ID : 4506

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be leader of FIB because i think i am having a lot of experience in this org as i have been a cos in FIB in this city and i have been a leader of LSPD in another City.I have also be a cos in LSPD, lieutenant general in NG and a cos in SAHP. I m having all the experience and knowledge which helps us to become a leader.

I think i have learned many things from my previous leadership and i can apply that experience in my term which will help my org to be safe from warnings. I ooc life also i am a captain of my football team from which i have learnt leadership skills as it is very important that how you lead your other officers.

I wanna be leader of FIB because it's a challenging job as i have to gain evidences and create a case file which differentiate FIB from all the other legal orgs.Thats why I think it's interesting for me. Also i have been HOD of detectives division which will help me to be perfect with evidence. By my side I think i have all enough ic and ooc qualities for becoming a leader.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

To improve the roleplay in my organization i will hire the best HOD of HR who has to pass through many tests because HR is the most important division in an org as they have to give training which decides the future of other officers. The HR HOD should be super active if he wants this rank.

I will also take a test of my officers every week so that they can be kept updated with all the rules and regulations of the org. Anyone who fails it will be given training again. This will be handled by IA department. IA will recieve bonus for all the things.

I will make sure there is no favourism in my org and everyone gets a rank up and rank down on the capability of doing work.If anyone try to shows favouritism he will be directly fired my org and also be blacklisted for the whole term.

I will make sure there is no corruption in the org and everyone do their work neatly and properly. This will be handled by IA.Everyone will recieve dialy tasks which they have to complete and show in their logs. If they fail to do so they will be given a warn and if they do this continuous they will recieve strike.

All the HOD will have through a long chain of tests to get their respective rank because it's a work of responsibility.

I will also introduce a strike system for departments, if a department receives 3 strikes the HOD and the DHOD will be removed and new will be selected.

My officers will have to respect other legal orgs and other leo's wich is most important. I think the connection and clear communication of legal orgs will help us to maintain the city crime free.

My chain of command

30) Director

29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) OO Handler
26) Head of Department
25) Deputy Head of Department
24) Supervisor Of Department
=== High Command ===
23) Executive Agent
22) OO Agent
21) Commanding Agent II
20) Commanding Agent I
19) Black Ops Agent III
18) Black Ops Agent II
17) Black Ops Agent I
16) Sr. Elite Special Agent
15) Elite Agent III
14) Elite Agent II
13) Elite Agent I
12) Sr. Special Agent
11) Special Agent III
10) Special Agent II
9) Special Agent I
8) Field Agent III
7) Field Agent II
6) Field Agent I
5) Junior Agent III
4) Junior Agent II
3) Junior Agent I
2) Intern

1) Suspended

Bonus System : Everyone will recieve bonus for their work done to keep the officers motivated. The bonus will be handled by Deputy Directors and Cheif of Staffs.

Thanks,
Assasin Rich
Ex Deputy

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Contact John Spectre on discord for interview time
(Alpha India#0200)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom