Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanGarcia

Player
Player
Who are we? - Raised in Sanola, Mexico. The Garcia family were not ordinary. Drugs, Assassinations, Weapons. All these labels grew on us, and we grew over those.

What do we do? - The Cartels main base structured purpose is built in 3 domains. Firstly speaking on our Drugs. We deal and we sell, not in packages but boxes. Selling a lifetime worth sentence in Prison and making a lifetime salary out of it. We get the Drugs, transport then through A. The air, B. The seas, C. Land. Once our dealer has received. We get our salary. Secondly speaking. Assinations. Assigned hitmen divided into different sections of Los Santos and the Blaine County. Each one of us is one phone call away from a bullet into ones brain. How do they operate? In packs, our finest assinations move together after receiving there target. Are then setup and our Hitmen are ready. And like that, it's over. Lastly speaking. Money, we as a cartel move together. The money received, doubles in weeks, spending our evenings on a cliff side pool watching the sunset on your 150FT Mansion. Theres always a bright side to a dark path. For us, it's our lifestyle with money.

How will this benefit me? - It might not. Living under the thought of being wanted by the Government, gangs and family constantly trying to locate you. Can be hectic. We do not offer anything to anyone. We seek those who we believe can be with us. And place an offer on there front door.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Please explain how would you complete like the process of completing all the jobs like the assisinations and the drugs and etc

(make sure you don't brake any rule or do something that go aganist the server scripts)

SeanGarcia

Player
Player
Please explain how would you complete like the process of completing all the jobs like the assisinations and the drugs and etc

(make sure you don't brake any rule or do something that go aganist the server scripts)
Scenario DRUGS: We got a group ready to transport a mass amount of drugs via. Land, air etc. Once arrived at the location the buyer will check the drugs out and he will then take them to wherever. After that is done. We sink the vechicle we used and another one is waiting for us 1 mile out. Drive back and get paid.

Scenario ASSASSINATION: We have a couple of our hitmen ready at a location. Who ever called us will plan to meet up with the target for a "talk" once he has arrived. Our team will move in. Circling the perimeter. Making sure there are no other potential threats. Tracker, Bombs. Other people etc. We move in and fire. We then quickly drive off and lay low in a rusted house 5KM AT LEAST, away from the scene. After 24 hrs ( 24 minutes ) we then leave the house. And have one of our men pick us up. With clothes ready to be changed.

I hope this answered the question, wasent to sure on what you meant.

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
I will accept your Org, Please bare in mind rules and scripts still apply to you. Make sure everything you do is done scriptly and does not break ANY rules.

For the assassination's you will need to think of a way to take the person out of the city as it would break DM=Deathmatching. if you can find a way to give demands and remove them from the city.

I will also leave this thread open for you to make any changes in the future to your org here.

Please leave your discord name in a reply so we can give you roles in the discord server.

Last edited:

SeanGarcia

Player
Player
I will accept your Org, Please bare in mind rules and scripts still apply to you. Make sure everything you do is done scriptly and does not break ANY rules.

For the assassination's you will need to think of a way to take the person out of the city as it would break DM=Deathmatching. if you can find a way to give demands and remove them from the city.

I will also leave this thread open for you to make any changes in the future to your org here.

Please leave your discord name in a reply so we can give you roles in the discord server.
Thank you,

Discord - sean.#1671

Sam Pluxury

hello,

can you specify only your name of the family please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom