Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fedi Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 14, 2023
Time of violation
18:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ria1SBiCbcU

sadeen

tricksters leader
Player
So in my eys i was not in ur hand and it was a glitch on me i didnt see anything in the game when u dropped me i got under map thats all

And admin can check what the time i left …

dignity365

Player
Player
First of all before i start to say there is clearly not Fear RP here cuz she didn't run away. the bugs of stucking her on the wall send her to another location. She was fearing of her life.
Second Do i see OBS program ?
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
And the third stuff nice aimings on cars / on her what is aim program too ?
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
Hi Fedi.

Im The Leader of Sadeen Family.
We didn't do any Turf races (spheres of influence) today.
so no way to Say Fear-RP by telporting to Race!

it's a Bug, You choose a corner, and the fall bug happened.
Regards.

Fedi DeArcy

Player
Player
First of all before i start to say there is clearly not Fear RP here cuz she didn't run away. the bugs of stucking her on the wall send her to another location. She was fearing of her life.
Second Do i see OBS program ?
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
And the third stuff nice aimings on cars / on her what is aim program too ?
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days
Lol im not using OBS (im using OBS FOR Streaming ) and admins can check my pc and check whats program i have record the POV ;)
Nice Try Lol

dignity365

Player
Player
Lol im not using OBS (im using OBS FOR Streaming ) and admins can check my pc and check whats program i have record the POV ;)
Nice Try Lol
Weird wanna talk about the program that assist you to aim cuz as i can see its giving you advantage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom