Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2021
Time of violation
2:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdNMLyiC14

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
As I dont want to make lots of reports I put serveral combat logs and refusing medical attention into 1 forums not to spam the reports. ID 10481 Combat logged after getting medical attention as they had a lot of guns and ammo on them . ID 2702 Combat logged during medical treatment. And ID 8381 didnt accept medical attention. ID 5103 didnt accept res however he said he had a problem and came back and give us the loot as he is a respectable player.

Combat log 2:
Refusing Treatment :

Last edited:

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
10481 here:
I didn’t actually combat log here. I lost connection to the server and have proof of this. I also told a member of Ballas who was on the roof with me to inform you and let everyone there know I was returning ASAP. I returned to the location to find no bloods waiting for me.

Last edited:

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
10481 here:
I didn’t actually combat log here. I lost connection to the server and have proof of this. I also told a member of Ballas who was on the roof with me to inform you and let everyone there know I was returning ASAP. I returned to the location to find no bloods waiting for me.
Well we didnt get informed by anyone and we stayed in the area for around 7m after you logged out. If you got pov then provide it.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Well we didnt get informed by anyone and we stayed in the area for around 7m after you logged out. If you got pov then provide it.
Currently at work and will be for the next several hours but I do have my conversation with my Balla Partner. Where I tell him I lost connection, have proof and where he replies with that Ink does not care and is reporting anyways.

Once home I’ll supply the video of me losing connection to the server.
hAhoimK.jpg

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Then come hq give us what u saw on pov and i'll remove you from report. As you still got away scot free. Also I asked ink and he said he didnt get messaged about you dc'ing.

Last edited:

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Sure next time I’m online I’ll stop by your HQ
Then come hq give us what u saw on pov and i'll remove you from report. As you still got away scot free.
Out of curiosity tho, why did you search before hands were raised? If I didn’t lose connection my hands would of still be down when you searched.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Sure next time I’m online I’ll stop by your HQ
Like id 5103 he came back to us after he couldnt accept medical and it was fine. It's just enjoying that when I get killed i give shit cuz its part of the game but soon as ballas do it they get salty and either combat log or wont give shit, I'm not saying everyone is the same but its repeating to many times yesterday.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Like id 5103 he came back to us after he couldnt accept medical and it was fine. It's just enjoying that when I get killed i give shit cuz its part of the game but soon as ballas do it they get salty and either combat log or wont give shit, I'm not saying everyone is the same but its repeating to many times yesterday.
I can’t speak for other Ballas but I did make an effort to return and no one was waiting for me. Also shows Inks mentality where he would much rather report Ballas than work things out with us. (Based off him being told that I lost connection and was returning and said he was reporting anyways)

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
I can’t speak for other Ballas but I did make an effort to return and no one was waiting for me. Also shows Inks mentality where he would much rather report Ballas than work things out with us. (Based off him being told that I lost connection and was returning and said he was reporting anyways)
IDK where you got your info from but ink dosent report and wants to sort stuff out but a certain someone keeps doing petty reports so yeah, also you defo didnt say anything to ink as me and ink where riding together for all of that night so I would of seen you. Also big coincidence that all balls dc at very similar time when they got shot but not they rob. But as I said before to other guy give stuff you had and we gucci.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
IDK where you got your info from but ink dosent report and wants to sort stuff out but a certain someone keeps doing petty reports so yeah, also you defo didnt say anything to ink as me and ink where riding together for all of that night so I would of seen you. Also big coincidence that all balls dc at very similar time when they got shot but not they rob. But as I said before to other guy give stuff you had and we gucci.
He literally said he would rather report me for combat logging last night after being told I lost connection and was returning. He spoke for himself.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Currently at work and will be for the next several hours but I do have my conversation with my Balla Partner. Where I tell him I lost connection, have proof and where he replies with that Ink does not care and is reporting anyways.

Once home I’ll supply the video of me losing connection to the server.
hAhoimK.jpg
Ink gonna report it ? How sad is this guy, does he know I haven't reported anyone and also who the fuck is this guy

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Ink gonna report it ? How sad is this guy, does he know I haven't reported anyone and also who the fuck is this guy
That's me! Hello there! Kinda mad to be honest because I know your friend is known for cutting his clips really really short (like your gang's lifeline tbf) and if you had your pov or he posted the longer pov, it would clearly show you saying that he was getting reported. I was there as I was the other balla that was on the roof top so you can go after me all you want but don't be a blatant lier about it. Either way, I had a fun night and made a lot of money robbing bloods so we can call it even?

Edit: Don't lie about not reporting anyone either too, seems like you can't get any of your facts straight

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
That's me! Hello there! Kinda mad to be honest because I know your friend is known for cutting his clips really really short (like your gang's lifeline tbf) and if you had your pov or he posted the longer pov, it would clearly show you saying that he was getting reported. I was there as I was the other balla that was on the roof top so you can go after me all you want but don't be a blatant lier about it. Either way, I had a fun night and made a lot of money robbing bloods so we can call it even?

Edit: Don't lie about not reporting anyone either too, seems like you can't get any of your facts straight
Random

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
and you know what, I honestly couldn't care less if you think I'm a random because your gang members definitely know me. It's funny how that's going to be your response to that because you got so butthurt over what I said that you couldn't come up with something to say and ignored my point. If it makes it any better, I don't know who you are too and I think you're a random because the only time I see you really is when you're in your hq and I'm robbing your boys right outside.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player

I upload short clips cuz my internet is dog shit plus only thing that happen after he logged is we went to other guy and robbed him so if u werent there dont speak.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I upload short clips cuz my internet is dog shit plus only thing that happen after he logged is we went to other guy and robbed him so if u werent there dont speak.
sorry, I wasn't talking to you to begin with, I was speaking to your friend ink about him calling me "sad" because I told my friend that he was going to report which he did say ic'ly to me and telling me to tell my friend that he is. I also repeated many times that his internet disconnected but no one heard me because a bunch of bloods were screaming as if they had just opened up an xbox on Christmas morning. I also was there so I can talk as much as I want thank you very much!

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
sorry, I wasn't talking to you to begin with, I was speaking to your friend ink about him calling me "sad" because I told my friend that he was going to report which he did say ic'ly to me and telling me to tell my friend that he is. I also repeated many times that his internet disconnected but no one heard me because a bunch of bloods were screaming as if they had just opened up an xbox on Christmas morning. I also was there so I can talk as much as I want thank you very much!
Thats fine then tell your friend to pull up now and report will be removed for him simple as that.

Bill Dior

Player
Player
ID: 8381

I was AFK cause I waited 3 whole minutes and saw you guys finish a couple of ballas so I didn't think yall were robbing. But I'm down to give you 50K. I just find it funny how bloods do a lot worse shit than that and outta respect of us having families/friends in the bloods we don't report to try to get a gang disbanded or warnings which I find out of poor taste. This could've been handled IC'ly

Cam Boofman

Player
Player
ID: 2702

I was injured and after a few seconds my game just closed itself (this is a weird thing that always happens). I did not combat log, i loaded rage back up which took a few minutes and spawned back at md, i went to go back to find you guys to let you continue to robbery rp, however no one was there left on the highway or around the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom