Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jordan Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 14, 2023
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2ctmKZ6LFWo

Lexa Night

Player
Player
First, I want to say they raided our family when they knew we were having a birthday party. They THEN showed up to the location of the party provoking and posted this on Ingrand. TOXIC PEOPLE SUCK
First of all, I want you to know that we didn't know you were at the party before the raid, we found out after you told us. We came to the party to have fun after the raid was over, but one of you killed our friend, and that's how it came to this. As a family, we don't like being toxic to anyone, it all happened because of you.

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
First of all, I want you to know that we didn't know you were at the party before the raid, we found out after you told us. We came to the party to have fun after the raid was over, but one of you killed our friend, and that's how it came to this. As a family, we don't like being toxic to anyone, it all happened because of you.
Lexa I like you a lot but this is not true. I saw Fabls at the party before you all raided us, and you all posted Happy Birthday Quinn on IG after you raided us. Your family has become VERY toxic. It's sad.

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
your family targetted members of ours and attacked them. u actively hunted people down, but yeah sure.

also nice FL in english forums

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon trying to review the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Please make POV available to review
You have 6 hours to do so​

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Any Off-Topic/Insults/Provoking will lead to Forum Ban.

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing, I decided to Reject this report.
As the POV is not available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom