Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Thrust

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex Moon
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Moon.#7362
6. Your Nickname: Alexander West
7. Your ID: 12991

1. Leader of: Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? ;
The first Reason I want to be Marabunta leader is I want to make Marabunta a bigger name in turfs and in the streets as in 2 terms I was in marabunta as rank 9 and 11 I feel like it was an underrated gang across the whole city compared to gangs like Ballas and Bloods so I wish to give them as much as a name as them gangs.
The second reason I want to be marabunta leader is for the experience for myself and the members new and old making sure they get a good start to illegal organisations as well as for the people whose stuck to illegal orgs over time get to keep a good experience within it, I would also like to give myself the experience and get a true feeling of leadership in game as I have only been in higherup roles not the leadership role, I have had many experiences in gangs for example Bloods in Yokis term and Marabunta in Luce Walkers And Sherv Wests terms.
The third reason for wanting to be the leader of this gang is I have been very loyal to this gang even if my family's not in charge I still stuck with the gang I would like to see it rise.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

The way I will be improving roleplay for the gang is I would be doing more IC things as well as the set events for gangs so things like hostage situations in a set locations to get the LEOs involved as well as us in out of events situation id also like to get the gang more out in the streets doing things like robbery's and owning the streets.

My goals for Marabunta:
1. Create a bigger name for the Gang (gain more respect)
2. to advance in turfs
3. to create more RP situations

Skully

Player
You have been Approved for Marabunta Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (12/22/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom