Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kage Noris
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 15, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqItCOv7X6o

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
Why you go aout side of GZ and come back i shot on you wehn you was aout side of gz and then you died in GZ . Why you enter the GZ back and i late you friend rvive you becuse you died in GZ

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
And why is the pov not 1min i never see that a forum get aproved under 1 min

kagenoris

Player
Player
Why you go aout side of GZ and come back i shot on you wehn you was aout side of gz and then you died in GZ . Why you enter the GZ back and i late you friend rvive you becuse you died in GZ
I didn't set foot in the redzone. Also, there is no 1 minute requirement and I have no prior contact with you. but if they want i can even post a video for the last 20 minutes

KaaZaa

Player
Player
I didn't set foot in the redzone. Also, there is no 1 minute requirement and I have no prior contact with you. but if they want i can even post a video for the last 20 minutes
IMPORTANT - Rules for filling a complaint read rule about 1 min...

when u se is ppls shoting and kill everybody around why did u try to provoke thrm by stpping on the GZ and Ghtto line ? its also can be No Fear RP + Provoke

There also was mix. But ig its RDM too cause u was in grey zone in city , there wasnt any demand to leave. U was killed not in GZ tbh (when u in GZ in right side always green coloredicon)

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Approved

ID 141354 will receive punishment for RDM
ID 255939 will receive punishment for Provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom