Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
shakinaa vercitti
Suspect ID
206085 , 153563
Date of violation
Jan 15, 2023
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/E_OW-ewCi1o

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Requesting POV. how they can go to roof without ladder. Ignore my background noise its OOC Event
Don’t cry use your brain for once and than ya know how
Don’t be mad because you lost a 3vs17
If you want that we enter whit more next time just say it :)
We will happily enter whit more next time :)

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
lol you guys jsiut raided us 2v14 we were winning and the last guy from yours was over but we left the zone by accident were pissed off,...

hunny

Player
Player
Admin i m not sure but they are using that roof which are not accessible by ladder and foot.

Last edited:

hunny

Player
Player
ahahahah suck dick meatrider ur trash ill give pov in a sec
You guys are using roof thats showing us your balls are small for face to face fight on ground. And the talk about dick come at my appt no. 1315 i will tell you how to suck dick with on my flavour. You don't even no how to talk with other guys learn how to respect others.

Last edited:

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
Its accesible by foot and speaking of dick are you gay or sum you really want me to suck your small vanilla flavored dick or what

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
O and why are your guys punching when they get shot at ?
You guys are using roof thats showing us your balls are small for face to face fight on ground. And the talk about dick come at my appt no. 1315 i will tell you how to suck dick with on my flavour. You don't even no how to talk with other guys learn how to respect others.
nice off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom