Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
shakinaa vercitti
Suspect ID
206085 , 153563
Date of violation
Jan 15, 2023
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/E_OW-ewCi1o

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Admin i m not sure but they are using that roof which are not accessible by ladder and foot.
Ait listen bitch ya gonne stfu its a f*cking 3vs17 and you still crying
Just accept that your trash at the game
GET BETTER
It is accessible by foot you just need to jump and your on your roof
Not our fault that you don’t know how to get on your own house roof
And and do you even know when it is fam warn and when not ?
Lol
Read rules and start talking than
TY

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
u lost 3v10
not metagame as it ooc event
You are breaking rules when you land whit an helicopter on a roof or smt and than start the raid so you are on roof you litterly see us walking on the starts and than jumping on your gooffy augh roof from your gooffy augh house

hunny

Player
Player
Ait listen bitch ya gonne stfu its a f*cking 3vs17 and you still crying
Just accept that your trash at the game
GET BETTER
It is accessible by foot you just need to jump and your on your roof
Not our fault that you don’t know how to get on your own house roof
And and do you even know when it is fam warn and when not ?
Lol
Read rules and start talking than
TY
First give your POV otherwise you get punishment for ER1.7 and admin if you approved this thread post then pls its strike for family

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
First give your POV otherwise you get punishment for ER1.7 and admin if you approved this thread post then pls its strike for family
In my pov u can see how he get on roof stop trying so hard he has pov we just finished school

hunny

Player
Player
In my pov u can see how he get on roof stop trying so hard he has pov we just finished school
as a rule we asked your both guys POV i dont care you guys need to follow ER1.7 otherwise your leader banned for 30days. also in this image Ragemp-Screenshot-2023-01-16-10-17-20-39 hosted at ImgBB you can see you are only allowed to go on roof by the same building not allowed to jump from other building follow ER 1.7 and ER.1.18 believe me your leader dont have POV

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
as a rule we asked your both guys POV i dont care you guys need to follow ER1.7 otherwise your leader banned for 30days. also in this image Ragemp-Screenshot-2023-01-16-10-17-20-39 hosted at ImgBB you can see you are only allowed to go on roof by the same building not allowed to jump from other building follow ER 1.7 and ER.1.18 believe me your leader dont have POV
Wahahah give me a million if he has id 153563 . Ur trying to much to get him banned lol

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Lol you can’t even the great you are saying that you land whit heli on other roof to jump on that roof learn English Ty

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
We all know you don’t know the rules you where fighting whit me over another threath and ya lost it to so shush ty

hunny

Player
Player
We all know you don’t know the rules you where fighting whit me over another threath and ya lost it to so shush ty
where is your POV without you their are no small unofficial family

Last edited:

hunny

Player
Player
There is a difference between raiding early or raiding when we have a lot members
Can you just give us your POV believe me you are not going to show us your pov because you are using cheats and redux

Last edited:

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 206085 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 153563 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide POV of whole event, since beginning. All off-topic, insulting comment will get punishment later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom