Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Tbiliski

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :Giorgi Kalandadze
2. Your age :18
3. Time zone : GMT+4
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) :3pm
5. Average online per day : 7-8hours
6. Your Discord : kalla#3918
7. Your Nickname :George
8. Your ID :2572
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section :Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i already played for a long time i know everything like every rules and its will be good experience for me to become an admin i already played in grp en since it opened and also i played in russian grand rp server 2years now since i have tried everything and played as a IC player i want to help the community by being a admin

2. What are your strengths? im hardworker, patient and fast

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i think my weaknesses is im too direct sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes im ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have any business but if i had i still would be ready

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information you provided in your application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom