Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas_Smekeer
Administrators nickname
Minolina_Ashford
Date
Jan 16, 2023
Time
22:52
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/300884/

Lucas Goat

Dodji ovde i placi
Player
Hello Mazhor, I'm sorry to bother you, but I think the administration made the wrong decision regarding my complaint. In the appeal that I filed (link:Approved - Generalno pravilo 6.4 ID| 25757), I got a ban for G.R 6.17. This rule states that it is forbidden to record with a program that does not record all layers. The program I used is called iTop and in my complaint you can see how I did the so-called ALT TAB myself and how the whole screen can be seen. Another proof that confirms that this program is allowed is this complaint (link:Approved - Ban za G.P. 6.17 | Damjan Magluta) in which the player was also banned for recording with this program, but it turned out that the administrator misjudged the program and the player was unbanned, you can make sure of that if you translate it. There are also a few more complaints about players recorded with this program and got their complaints approved and I have no problem providing you links to those complaints if you need it. I believe that the administrator made a mistake and that I deserve to be unbanned. Thank you for your understanding and I believe that you will be the best judge of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom