Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aedwyllio
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2023
Time of violation
03:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BxDKiDElE1I

AED

Player
Player
While waiting for the candy box to fall from the sky, this person decided to leverage candy gathering by killing me and the other person awaiting the drop.
I typed "Pardon me", to ask why wear a vest to such an occasion, but didn't have enough time to ask why anyone would bring a gun (and then to go further by using the gun) to a candy fight!

Asking a wizard soon after, i was advised no weapons are permitted at any candy drop locations.

While we were revived by the same person who rendered us unconscious, the point remains I did not expect to have to strap-up for some candy!

Poor RP, mate.

AED

Player
Player
No POV of what happened BEFORE you were killed?
"BEFORE"
Notice how I start a conversation (without any weapon of my own and no vest of my own) BEFORE getting unconscious. Notice BEFORE i type "Pardon me". More was about to be expressed, but then i got unconscious unexpectedly.
If you have BEFORE POV, why not provide it here ?

The point of this post is to educate the rules so it does not happen again. So i can continue enjoying the grind, and not be concerned by unexpected silliness.

Girish Royal

Player
Player
after reviewing the evidence i can't conclude at this time.
please provide whole situation in 6 hours.

AED

Player
Player
There is only standing and waiting for the candy box to fall up until getting shot unexpectedly (as shown in this scene). Perhaps the link needs updated, see if this link is any different?

Only outcome requested from this post is to reinforce no weapons and vests permitted at a candy drop.
That's all.
No intention of punishment for the shooter, because i was unexpectedly healed after.
The candy drop location isn't a place for unexpected variations of The Purge.

AED

Player
Player
Please re-announce the rules of no weapons to be used at candy drops. Perhaps many people do not know this?
If this person does this action again to me at a Candy drop, I will be seeking a punishable action at that time. But first time might have been in ignorance, simply didn't know any better.

AED

Player
Player
bro you can't see in the pov how you died so....
OH! Thankyou for saying this, Jonny Willson.

Well, the person that shot me had first landed their Buzzard helicopter above the hill from me and the other person at the scene. We were just standing around awaiting the candy box to fall, up until then.
As i was attempting to type a comment about their vest and gun, I was shot unconscious. I started with "Pardon me", but didn't have any time after that before the captured scene.

My entire request from this post was only for an announcement from wizards to be made about this rule. Seems folks are not aware about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom