Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benz_Aizaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
22:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EzjPvG-r15E

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
hello sir, i demand an indian admin to review my case as POV/BodyCam is in FL, i wanted to buy a car and this person in ID 241600 came up and in order to get himself good deal he asked me to handover the money if i will not report him, i said i have no problem and assure him that i will not report him he was from my country i trusted him and he ran with all of my money, i want him to get banned permanently atleast for 60 days so he looses more money than he taken from me and pardon me of my this mistake also sir if i can get any money back from him he scammed me recently he may have not used it.

kaushik23

Player
Player
bro his name is nasim i think .. and he is not from india , he is from Afghanistan bt stay in canada .. i met him when i was in a family , they kicked him because of his toxicity..he brk gen rule 1.3 and you just tried to evaded tax gen rule 1.9

kaushik23

Player
Player
i understand your pain bro .. just wait he will get his punishment for sure .. n you know he is not an ems employee.. he lied i think .. he doesn’t know any rules .. he should be punished for what he did

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
hello sir, i demand an indian admin to review my case as POV/BodyCam is in FL, i wanted to buy a car and this person in ID 241600 came up and in order to get himself good deal he asked me to handover the money if i will not report him, i said i have no problem and assure him that i will not report him he was from my country i trusted him and he ran with all of my money, i want him to get banned permanently atleast for 60 days so he looses more money than he taken from me and pardon me of my this mistake also sir if i can get any money back from him he scammed me recently he may have not used it.
sir i didnt know anything tax envading and stuff i made him belief that i will not scam him but he scammed me kindly dont give any punishment to me im innocent

Abdul Ghoust

Player
Player
It’s your fault because at first you don’t give more then 5m a day and I don’t know what’s going on from where I’m seeing I think it’s both of you guys and both of you guys need to get punished at this point

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
bro its only when u have intend of stealing money i have given money to him on his demand and wanted more stuff too i neither envaded tax nor anything else he will get envading tax and scam both things i got these words from an admin and he is senior admin right now he must know more rules i guess

Abdul Ghoust

Player
Player
i understand your pain bro .. just wait he will get his punishment for sure .. n you know he is not an ems employee.. he lied i think .. he doesn’t know any rules .. he should be punished for what he did
He used to work he left today

Naseem

Player
Player
it my id 241600 he's lying i post a ad to sell my car for 14m and he respond and he said that i wanna buy your car can your come we can talk face to face when i got there he said to me i wanna your car bet i don't want to pay for the taxes can i pass you the money so i sit no but if you want we can negotiate with items like wheels and shoes and clothing so he said OK i will take 10 mil for the car and with some items so he agreed with me but he passed me 9499999m so he could avoid the taxes but i told him to don't pass me the money more than 5 mil because there is a rule in the game we cannot note avoid the taxe so he said that i will give you 5 mil bye passing the money in 5 mil to exchange the car with it but i don't know why more than that so i went to check the rolls to see if there is a rule against that too according to the rule 1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 day i don't wanna get in trouble i can give all his money to administer and he's lying about getting scam and he is not providing the whole video and i request that he gave us his full video of his body cam and i humbly request from administers to help me with this it wasn't my fault he passed me all the money

Naseem

Player
Player
bro his name is nasim i think .. and he is not from india , he is from Afghanistan bt stay in canada .. i met him when i was in a family , they kicked him because of his toxicity..he brk gen rule 1.3 and you just tried to evaded tax gen rule 1.9
bro can you prove it by giving me a body cam that i am the one who did that to your family and please do not spread nonsense about me

Naseem

Player
Player
it my id 241600 he's lying i post a ad to sell my car for 14m and he respond and he said that i wanna buy your car can your come we can talk face to face when i got there he said to me i wanna your car bet i don't want to pay for the taxes can i pass you the money so i sit no but if you want we can negotiate with items like wheels and shoes and clothing so he said OK i will take 10 mil for the car and with some items so he agreed with me but he passed me 9499999m so he could avoid the taxes but i told him to don't pass me the money more than 5 mil because there is a rule in the game we cannot note avoid the taxe so he said that i will give you 5 mil bye passing the money in 5 mil to exchange the car with it but i don't know why more than that so i went to check the rolls to see if there is a rule against that too according to the rule 1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 day i don't wanna get in trouble i can give all his money to administer and he's lying about getting scam and he is not providing the whole video and i request that he gave us his full video of his body cam and i humbly request from administers to help me with this it wasn't my fault he passed me all the money
i'm sorry i write the amount wrong he gave me 9490000mil

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
U r just here to manuplate, u have offered me money back I didn’t go as u wanted now u want to do this everyone knows how big scammer you are, give me answer to this am i a stupid that i will say i dont wanna pay tax i did that because u wanted it so u dont get tax cut and can scam me u ran away turned ur emails off unfriended me and now you r here cmon bro we aren’t kids here u have broken my trust and it might be not ur first time u will face the taste of your own mistake. And i hope u get a lesson

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
Here

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
Admins, i want to clearify the tax envading, its the one who doesnt pay tax or steal the tax money and in the above case the buyer is taking money from me so he dont get tax cut and he get all the money and then he will sell the car to me for 1k, which he didnt do and scammed me also he violated tax rule by demanding and taking money in handover, i believe after this should be full stop to every point , thank you.

Naseem

Player
Player
Admins, i want to clearify the tax envading, its the one who doesnt pay tax or steal the tax money and in the above case the buyer is taking money from me so he dont get tax cut and he get all the money and then he will sell the car to me for 1k, which he didnt do and scammed me also he violated tax rule by demanding and taking money in handover, i believe after this should be full stop to every point , thank you.
bro you are the one who didn't want to pay for the tax because you didn't have enough money to buy the car and i didn't ask you to pass me the money you are the one who gave me the money without even asking me and i request from administer to finish this matter fast and i'm ready to gave the money to administers and i don't want to get in any trouble

Aizaz Benz

Player
Player
bro you are the one who didn't want to pay for the tax because you didn't have enough money to buy the car and i didn't ask you to pass me the money you are the one who gave me the money without even asking me and i request from administer to finish this matter fast and i'm ready to gave the money to administers and i don't want to get in any trouble
Bro ur issue is not the tax evading ur issue is scam and ive heard u got everything by scam, and now when u know scamming will get u permanent ban u r saying i will give money back keep it with you but leave the game because u can scam any other innocent in future like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom