Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Average online per day
5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#3683
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1-I have been working on the State side since my Grand RP journey started. So I have enough exp in state and Im able to do the work professionally. Also I have ran Families gang for a term successfully So I know How to run an org as a leader. I have worked in EMS for 3 terms so I have experience and I know how things work in EMS.

2- I have supportive friends and family to help me run the term. I will have my High commands from ever time zone so my org will not have to face any kind of problem. I will change the whole promotion system by promoting the most deserving rank to HC because there are many people who deserves high command but didn't got it yet.

3-As I have seen ems from vision of an Admin and the EMS curator was my friend in en2. So I know what the curator expects from a leader. I will full fill all of the things that my curator wants me to. If I get the leadership it will be the best term of EMS I can guarantee that. I will have a good relationship with other Legal orgs too and provide reinforcement as much as I can. Also, I will give my members bonuses and promotions regularly si they will be determined towards the work.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

-First of all maximum people thinks that EMS is a boring org I will prove them wrong by bringing new training system, Department, Bonus system and a Mini game system. I will fix the ranking system of EMS.

My divisions will be

1-Medical division: There main work will be to stand in lobbies and give medical attention. (A person can enter this division after 1 week of joining EMS.
2-Medic of sandy hospital: This division will focus on SH.(After passing test if the employee chooses MD he will have option to join the division)
3-Medic of pill box hospital: This division will focus on PH..(After passing test if the employee chooses MD he will have option to join the division)
4-Air medic: This division will use helicopters and respond to calls that are way far. (After test or AM)
5-Labtech will be the same as other term.
6-I will have 2 departments for training (1)The HR department. (2) The Medical test department HR department will train medics and teach them what to do and Medical test department will take the test also they will take surprise tests on intern's.
7-Lead rescue team (LRT) This will be group of 10 most active medics from different time zone. Their work will be to help out other legal orgs in ghetto patrol or special operations if needed and they will be mainly responding to hostage situations to secure hostages.

Bonus system:
1 hour PH = 30k
1 hour calls = 25k
1 hour SH= 35K
1 labs = 20k
Each training by FTO = 15k
Each test by MT = 25K
Each hostage situation responded by LRT = 30k

Also, I have so many plans to go with if I get the term so please give me a chance to attend the interview and prove my self in the city.

standard.gif

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

No activity in EN3 EMS or much activity in EN3 in general​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom