Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freddy Anonymous
Suspect ID
75630 55734
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
18:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCHsbvteC9U

Fredmeister

Player
Player
these people need to be punished for RDM cause i tell them to leave and they just step out the car and start shooting me

(ill keep posting these till you realise how stupid it is, that i got a warning for the same thing and you just ignore it.)

Fredmeister

Player
Player
Well according to the admins you're supposed to leave and not come back if i tell you to leave and if you kill me it's RDM.
Trust me i think it's stupid af aswell, but thats how their logic works. I've gotten a warning and demorganed for doing exactly what you did in this video and im just trying to show them how many times im gonna have to report people every day cause they say its supposed to be this way. Ill stop once they realise how idiotic their system is.

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
Well according to the admins you're supposed to leave and not come back if i tell you to leave and if you kill me it's RDM.
Trust me i think it's stupid af aswell, but thats how their logic works. I've gotten a warning and demorganed for doing exactly what you did in this video and im just trying to show them how many times im gonna have to report people every day cause they say its supposed to be this way. Ill stop once they realise how idiotic their system
hm they can do because they are more then do and u gave warning. they shooted after u starts shooting. i seems u need a eye check up

Akali Pierce

Ex Lifeinvader CEO
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
As You gave them demand and start Shooting
They Shooted back for the defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom