Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mark Watson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
19:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9FrcdVPFk

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
We were engaged with Arabian Cartel when one of them went Iron Man mode and wasn't taking any damage i would like to have this persons POV along with him getting PC checked if possible.
you have too be one of the worst shooters i've ever seen :ROFLMAO:

Ayzn Lopez

Player
Player
We were engaged with Arabian Cartel when one of them went Iron Man mode and wasn't taking any damage i would like to have this persons POV along with him getting PC checked if possible.
we didnt use a cheat and we will not

Panda Shelby

Player
Player
I didn`t use cheat and I will not and this includes all of my family it was just bug in my screen it was green zone when I recognize that I leave the zone

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
I didn`t use cheat and I will not and this includes all of my family it was just bug in my screen it was green zone when I recognize that I leave the zone
Thank you for providing proof, i regret the suspicion however for me it looked suspicious.

Have a nice day/night (y)(y)

Zessy Pluxury You can close this forum when it suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom