Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryk Marik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7Vn9lcJ

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
Whenever he found out the warehouse open he took everything he could I guess it will be enough proofs

vaselly

Player
Player
Whenever he found out the warehouse open he took everything he could I guess it will be enough proofs
I took gune for evnt because I want to participate 1 ak 1 smg and ammo and armor for evnt I didn't take everything And these pictures are all over the Avent, I was taking for the sake of sharing, and that this is not allowed, no one told me

vaselly

Player
Player
Here I was going to the military base, and before that I took the weapons in order to participate, and I did not empty it werhaos and I was given a black list, and I am on the way to the event.

belalhuss

Player
Player
Are you serious? This is an insult. He took two weapons just to give me a weapon And we go to the event Because I don't have a rank

astro yousef

Player
Player
This is a lie. He did not steal from Warehouse Cland, but there was a problem between this person's friend and Vaselli. He wanted Vaselli to

take a punishment. When I asked the gang leader, he did not know that this person gave him Vaselli a black board.

He was not banned in the gang chat

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
This is a lie. He did not steal from Warehouse Cland, but there was a problem between this person's friend and Vaselli. He wanted Vaselli to

take a punishment. When I asked the gang leader, he did not know that this person gave him Vaselli a black board.

He was not banned in the gang chat
So u wanna say that the clear logs are a lie? Let me tell you something if he takes a gun and ammo for an event its absolutely right this is the function of the warehouse and he dont have to return the used guns but dont tell me he needs every single time shotgun ammo, ar ammo. smg ammo, ak and smg and when he have access for armor he took it also. The respected administration team will find out if he sold any of these stuff he will enjoy the punishment

vaselly

Player
Player
This is clearly looting the gang warehouse and it is not allowed as per server rules. I've warned everyone about this multiple times.
No one told me that this thing is forbidden, and if I knew that it was forbidden to take a weapon before every event, I would not contradict Ola Kullan, that at the end of the game, I will show morals, and do not be selfish, I am wrong, and I will bear the mistake, no problem, and see you safe and sound all

Mia Karma

Player
Player
No one told me that this thing is forbidden, and if I knew that it was forbidden to take a weapon before every event, I would not contradict Ola Kullan, that at the end of the game, I will show morals, and do not be selfish, I am wrong, and I will bear the mistake, no problem, and see you safe and sound all
I've said countless times not to do it, even posted announcements recently on the org discord. This is a server rule, not my rule. Play by the rules and you won't get in trouble next time.

vaselly

Player
Player
Yes, administration I confess. I used to take weapons and use ammo for evnt. As for the weapon that I do not use, I was offering for sale. I confess, and this is my fault. No, no one will tell me that this thing is forbidden, and we apologize for the inconvenience, and there is nothing wrong with this punishment at the end of my problem 🥰

vaselly

Player
Player
I've said countless times not to do it, even posted announcements recently on the org discord. This is a server rule, not my rule. Play by the rules and you won't get in trouble next time.
No one told me and if I had known I wouldn't have broken the rules We are both human and we make mistakes and we learn to see you happy

astro yousef

Player
Player
So u wanna say that the clear logs are a lie? Let me tell you something if he takes a gun and ammo for an event its absolutely right this is the function of the warehouse and he dont have to return the used guns but dont tell me he needs every single time shotgun ammo, ar ammo. smg ammo, ak and smg and when he have access for armor he took it also. The respected administration team will find out if he sold any of these stuff he will enjoy the punishment
If I am not allowed, then the smg, then why is it allowed to take it and it is open to us, but the revo was closed and I am not allowed to take it without a high rank, then I am not allowed to take the smg, you can simply lock it like other weapons, but it is allowed to take it and it is limited to how many rounds we can take and we cannot take More than specified in wh

astro yousef

Player
Player
If this is a rule, then everyone who took a weapon from the wh must take the same punishment, which means that the whole gang will take the punishment. Punishment, thanks

belalhuss

Player
Player
It is clear that the problem has been solved and if you want weapons come take them from me a weapons depot not two weapons

belalhuss

Player
Player
I ask the respected admin who will respond to the forum to see this video (warning to the ballas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom