Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoro Banks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
19:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GFagScr1ge0

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
They were shooting at FIB in The DOC me and my agent proceeded with the rp of shooting at them and as you saw in the clip i killed 1 of them the other guy killed me which displays his id on the unconscious and you saw later on in the clip he mercy killed him so he doesn't get done for combat log or arrested this ruined the LEO experience and should receive punishment on me and fib behalf

Dmitry_Bellic

Player
Player
As you can see in the footage he called for ambulance which means he had 4 mins that was 20 second so couldnt be natural plus i heard 1 gun shot and you were there and body gone it is valid proof

Again no proof what if someone outside prison shot him

Benjyy Bozo

Player
Player
They were shooting at FIB in The DOC me and my agent proceeded with the rp of shooting at them and as you saw in the clip i killed 1 of them the other guy killed me which displays his id on the unconscious and you saw later on in the clip he mercy killed him so he doesn't get done for combat log or arrested this ruined the LEO experience and should receive punishment on me and fib behalf
Never heard such a cringe reaction to getting shit on. Bro has a heavy sniper and cant kill someone from a distance, You had half health so you cannot say you got one shotted nor is there any evidence of a mercikill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom