Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Blood Street Gang | KyIe Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cooper
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: NA EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Canadian Bacon#1688
6. Your Nickname: KyIe Murphy
7. Your ID: 200

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I was leader of Marabunta, as leader of Marabunta i got only disbanded for turf reasons which were out of my control but aside from that when i became leader i set a list of goals which i achieved so that should show that I am fit to run a gang. My second reason why i think i should be leader of Bloods is probably not as valid but we need a COMPETITIVE turf season, im trying to make EN1 turfs fun again and reignite that run for the mikachu hoodie. My third and final reason why i think i should be the leader of
THE BLOOD STREET GANG is because the im trying to keep the brand associated with them. Bloods in this server have been known as ruthless and run the city and i was able to do it as Marabunta Leader which makes me confident i can repeat it with Bloods.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Testing to enter the gang (Will include Ghetto rules, RP sits and Event rules which will stop players who are clueless from entering)
- So many hostage situations (Im tryna be a menace to LEOS 😈)
- Im personally gonna make sure that everyone in my gang speaks proper english (Its one thing to have an accent but if u cant say a full sentence then u aint gonna be in my gang)

REFERENCES OF EXPERIENCE:
- Former Leader of Marabunta
- Former Deputy of Vagos
- Former Deputy of Marabunta
- Former Deputy of Bloods
- Former Deputy of LSPD

gl yall

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 21/01/2023, at 18:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom