Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eysan_Tezcan
Administrators nickname
Pablo_Schimdt
Date
Jan 18, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1057728835795288205/1065317362242428989/image.png?width=1202&height=676

Shotggun

Player
Player
My account was stolen on 02.12.2022, my adidas and my tight mask went and the boy was banned too, but they opened me up with wipe, then he ate a perm from that twink, then the boy managed to log in to my account again on 18.01.2023 with another rockstar account, and this time my jacket worth 3m, my lvl3 bag and 500k he spent my money on his own account then I got banned 1.1 and the kid got banned but he is currently using and playing with a different rockstar account (for Turkish admins) When I talked to the boy on discord, he confessed everything he did, the photos below are my proof

-his id is 85620 he is assigning it to his own account
-and he sold my car worth 12m and transferred it to him for 1.2m
-he stole my account took all my everything but i got banned

Shotggun

Player
Player
If you want, I can show all the conversations by opening the screen in discord.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments. Player is perma banned who stole account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom