Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Priyanshu Gargas
Administrators nickname
Ashu Negi
Date
Jan 18, 2023
Time
4:48 IST
Proofs
http://yapx.ru/album/VWyc1

Priyanshu Gargas

Player
Player
Hi administator the player Jayant veer who made complaint on me is telling totally wrong i am telling correct situation i was on the valuable container paracuite on the 59th minute and last 5 seconds were left he came there with his helicopter and started shooting at me i claimed the conatiner before he landed and he started shooting as he was late there and he is telling I dont give comand I give conmand to leave the area to every player who is in the area he started shooting first coming late ask him to show body cam he is giving false statements and admistator ashu negi trusts him blindly without knowing the situation . please put me out fast. I know that Jayant veer's account is also blocked he is a cheater player please unwarm me i swear to god he's lying and the administrator warns me and sent me to jail without any confirmation from me i told whole situation to you I am giving my previous time to this game if this will heppen to me again I'll never play as anybody can ban my by trusting illogical and fake appel please sir unwarm me it's my humble request

Select for moderation

Priyanshu Gargas

Player
Player
Sir I am Giving my time to this the fake player just made an appel no one asking him I am literally crying please sir compensate my time I was in jail for about 3 hrs 🥺 My was in families gang it is also gone just by a fake appel made by a cheater player I am crying I am clean 😭

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
From that complaint and took the correct decision, if you has POV provide it on a new appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom