Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fedi Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 19, 2023
Time of violation
1:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Iaz_4BUXOpc

Fedi DeArcy

Player
Player
Hello
We had a hostage situation,
one of our demand was free passage,
ID 6671 was inside the zone at the beginning, and at the end of situation he disappeared, when we got our free passage after i got out the zone, i saw him with ID 5328(she was our hostage in the situation, so how she got on duty and went back to the situation again and with that speed, which she is not allowed to do any way) ! . they were out side the zone waiting us to leave it, its not how free passage works, also they cant do that (leaving the situation and engage with it again), also we were 4 and they were 2, so how did they stop us and start shooting us without any demands while we didn't use any of our guns !
thank you in advance

Last edited:

Fedi DeArcy

Player
Player
also they gave us +300 k of fines, and took all our guns, is it fair ladies and gentlemen ? :rolleyes:

breetoe

Player
Player
also they gave us +300 k of fines, and took all our guns, is it fair ladies and gentlemen ? :rolleyes:
isn’t that what happens when you kidnap two LEO’s, take them hostage, and then attempt to murder them?? i’d say it was fair

Frank.

Player
Player
Not gonna waste my time with this I was outside I did everthing right you just got out played maybe do a store probably.
Also not to mention how you broke the rules in the first place when you got the hostage I saw my officers bodycam where you blocked the check point and also did a try command 3 times when it’s 2 per person also robbing 2 people with only 6 people rules said 4 poeple and you didn’t honestly Yoy guys brokers rules not us we simply chased once the hostage was safe.

KEEP in mine we are raiding you SO be Ready❗

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Your POV is 28 seconds that I can only hear a Leo counting down, I guesss I am supposed to imagine what happened before.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom