Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bakyols A
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 18, 2023
Time of violation
22:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-JtpK_H8o

Tody Montana

Player
Player
You are the most hated pathetic losers of the game and make our community look bad all over the place. Also, I don't give a fuck about the game. First of all, be human. Destroying toxic people like you is a service to humanity. Fuck you all

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
You are the most hated pathetic losers of the game and make our community look bad all over the place. Also, I don't give a fuck about the game. First of all, be human. Destroying toxic people like you is a service to humanity. Fuck you all
Are breaking rules service to humanity? Now F word.. hahaha you are so funny dude.

Last edited:

Tody Montana

Player
Player
You must be lucky that I just called you a mouse and not a son of a bitch. I don't give a fuck about this money and time trap modern slavery game. Believe me, I don't even care. I quit the game because I've already met enough of types like you. It doesn't matter if I get a ban. You're just toxic players who know the rules well and push people away from the game. Everyone hates you because you proudly carry a chain of behavior that the world has been trying to erase for centuries.

SahinDaykoo

Player
Player
Are breaking rules service to humanity? Now F word.. hahaha you are so funny dude.

Is it a pathetic person who comes from your 2nd account and curses family values, he says these words, I'm preparing video recordings of all of them, wait for me :)

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
You must be lucky that I just called you a mouse and not a son of a bitch. I don't give a fuck about this money and time trap modern slavery game. Believe me, I don't even care. I quit the game because I've already met enough of types like you. It doesn't matter if I get a ban. You're just toxic players who know the rules well and push people away from the game. Everyone hates you because you proudly carry a chain of behavior that the world has been trying to erase for centuries.
ok now shut up

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
İmprove your brain

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved
ID 50891 will receive a punishment for FL in public + FailRP
ID 236367 will receive a punishment for FailRP
ID 222154 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 218050 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom