Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Priyanshu Gargas
Administrators nickname
Ashu Negi
Date
Jan 18, 2023
Time
4:48 IST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a1MVE9v8OKM

Priyanshu Gargas

Player
Player
Hi administrators please see the proff i have given I was warned buy the admin ashu Negi because of Rdm but he didn't watch the video showed to him buy the player Jayant veer who reported me yesterday I was lotting the parachute he came there I didn't start shooting when he reached there I goes close to him and Don't shoot till then A blurly voice is audible ME SAYING (LEAVE THE ARES) I pointed gun on him and says this but the player muted it by any software but the little voice is clear in the voice me saying leave the area it is obvious that why I went close to him obviously to say something otherwise I have shooted on him blindly but I said to him leave the area and thus this is not Rdm the admins should listen this video twice again don't punish me without any reason and compansate me with something as I am giving my previous time to this game I am not wrong unwarm me kindly and compansate my time with some reward as I was wright and the admin was wrong clearly seen in the video.......

Thanks Regards

Priyanshu Gargas

Player
Player
Watch properly with headphones you can verify with the report video given by other player too listen to clearly Please

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

on appealing such things Provide your POV of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom