Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prada Sins
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Jan 19, 2023
Time
11:11
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
Hello, so recently i got banned for multi accounting, everything started when Italian server dropped ( over a year ago ). I met a bunch of friends and one of them was Kikna.
At the time, I quit GrandRP EN1 for about a year then returned to GRP but in the italian server, when it opened. Kikna was still playing fortnite and I wasnt playing the game. So i decided to give him my epic games account as I had a lot of skins that he liked in fortnite. I will send proof down below. Without me knowing, Kikna was then using my epic games account to play on GRP EN1 with his own accounts . At the time i gave it to him for fortnite and didnt think he would be using it for Grand and get me and himself banned for this. One thing I know for sure is that I didnt share my GrandRP accounts to Kikna, it was only my epic games.

A few months later, I realized that this was bannable so I changed the details of my epic games account and started using steam . After this Kikna couldnt use my epic games account for GrandRP. You can check the logs in the past year that I have been using the same steam account ever since i found out my mistake. I dont mind if you delete my twink "ID 134393". I apologize for the inconvenience.

This is the time when I give him my epic games account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom