Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frosty Blixky
Suspect ID
16522 21420
Date of violation
Jan 19, 2023
Time of violation
20:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TnJSj1efG0

Frosty Blixky

Player
Player
told them i had lawyer then they cuffed me and arrested me for no reason. Also did not let me take off mask

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Requesting POV

ID 16522 & 21420 has 6 hours to provide POV of this situation

Note : all off topic will be punished

Jimmy Booker

Player
Player

We waited out his 5 minutes. He switched from wanting public/private lawyer.

We attempted to contact government on the way to DoC.

Jimmy Booker

Player
Player
If the detainee wishes representation by a private attorney, they shall without hesitation inform the detaining officer of the private attorneys cellphone number. <--- Per Detention and Legislation act.

He refused to give the number in here, as you can see. So we had no means to verify whether or not an actual attorney was making any attempt to visit DoC.

So we proceeded forward with the processing. Cheers.

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
Well he never said he didn’t have one…you assumed it and said “you don’t have one because you’re poor”.

Jimmy Booker

Player
Player

You gave a partial number. After first asking us to contact you a state attorney. We clearly start the process, as per your request. Which started at the station. Would you also like me to clip you lying about your prayer to gods? Would you like the rest of you being combative?
There was a lot of Non RP all around from you during this situation.

I'm trying my best not to make you look atrocious right now, as this is a lot of the interaction we got with you. Things would have been a lot more positive had I not had to turn you down from the earlier screaming, which you also did while in the lawyer area.

I'm open to sharing the whole situation, including the other clipped pieces.

It's disheartening to see a Game Assistant behaving this way.

You went specifically looking to harass an officer and found out it's not being tolerated.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
This is for admins to review…

The officers pov also showcases his partner showing ID whilst holding a taser.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
Admins to review…
Officer stated he attempted to contact DOJ but only shows a frame of it on his pov.. no pov is show if DOJ answered department or not.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
Addition.
Both officers have not shown any valid evidence of communication with DOJ for 10-15. Only 1/3 attempt can be seen.

Officers shows resilience to aid 10-15 with a lawyer private/ state. OOC reaction can be assumed.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
May I ask can you read someone their rights without telling them why they are being arrested for? One of them said trespassing but the arresting officer said nothing lmao. Where’s the RP?

It’s like wiping your ass before taking a poop.

Charles Lucid

Player
Player

You gave a partial number. After first asking us to contact you a state attorney. We clearly start the process, as per your request. Which started at the station. Would you also like me to clip you lying about your prayer to gods? Would you like the rest of you being combative?
There was a lot of Non RP all around from you during this situation.

I'm trying my best not to make you look atrocious right now, as this is a lot of the interaction we got with you. Things would have been a lot more positive had I not had to turn you down from the earlier screaming, which you also did while in the lawyer area.

I'm open to sharing the whole situation, including the other clipped pieces.

It's disheartening to see a Game Assistant behaving this way.

You went specifically looking to harass an officer and found out it's not being tolerated.
LOL OOC INSULT IN THE VIDEO XD

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

LSPS did everything by the book there is no OOC rule break

However

LSPD will receive punishment for ID 21420 not having his POV of this arrest

Note : all comments will recive forum warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom