Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. kishan
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6 to 10 hrs
5. KISHAN#1089
6. Sky Dollar
7. 30805

Additional information
1. The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city's OOC Rules and uphold the discipline inside the City. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. All the weaknesses I had before, I've worked on them now and it has made me a better man. I can say that all the weaknesses that were possesing me are now a thing of the past

Thank You :)

Top Bottom