Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

scimpaul

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Skrim
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 10-15 Hours per day average
5. Your Discord: ScrimPaul#7797
6. Your Nickname: Scrim Paul
7. Your ID: 4610

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

When I joined the city it didn’t take me long to decide that the SAHP was the legal organisation where my skills would be the best fit. I've met a lot of great people and have had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in the Sheriff's department that I feel I would be able to replicate for others. I was highly known and determined working day in and day out to climb my way up the ranks where I served as Under Sheriff under two separate Sheriff's as well as department chief. I’ve always had the ambition to take over one day and I think that I am ready to take on the challenge.

Secondly, I want to lead the SAHP so that I can continue to make SAHP the standard of professionalism in the city. I helped to train many of the people who made the SAHP what it is, including Mr. Louie, Mr. Jason, Mr. Phil, Mr. Larry and Mrs. Rebekah'sI have the policies ready to implement to ensure the proper regulation and order that we expect from the best Sheriff’s department in the state. I want to continue to improve the levels of organization within the SAHP, improve retention rates, improve our promotion scheme, and ensure the good order of the organization.
Thirdly, one of the most important reasons that I’m applying for leadership is at the behest of my staff. With the ending of Sheriff McGavin’s term, the membership has been calling for me to put myself up for consideration with the administration. This is obviously incredibly important to me, since it's my staff that makes SAHP what it is, and I don’t want to disappoint them. I believe that most of my fellow officers would say that I have always cared for them and wanted the best things for them. I have a reputation for being an extremely careful person who has the quick thinking ability to fix any law enforcement situation on hand with a mind for making things fair for all parties.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have a few different plans that I intend to implement if I am appointed leader. I intend to bring to the table: a more varied approach to highway patrol, ensuring all sectors in our jurisdiction are adequately patrolled. More organic interactions with civilians and other organisations and police sponsored events, better usage of the detective bureau and SRT, developing new and fun types of patrols and operations performed in coordination with other state organisations, more training for our officers to make them more effective in combating gangs and robberies and avoiding hostage situations. More organic and interesting promotion tools like board evaluations.

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
1. Your name IRL: Skrim
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 10-15 Hours per day average
5. Your Discord: ScrimPaul#7797
6. Your Nickname: Scrim Paul
7. Your ID: 4610

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

When I joined the city it didn’t take me long to decide that the SAHP was the legal organisation where my skills would be the best fit. I've met a lot of great people and have had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in the Sheriff's department that I feel I would be able to replicate for others. I was highly known and determined working day in and day out to climb my way up the ranks where I served as Under Sheriff under two separate Sheriff's as well as department chief. I’ve always had the ambition to take over one day and I think that I am ready to take on the challenge.

Secondly, I want to lead the SAHP so that I can continue to make SAHP the standard of professionalism in the city. I helped to train many of the people who made the SAHP what it is, including Mr. Louie, Mr. Jason, Mr. Phil, Mr. Larry and Mrs. Rebekah'sI have the policies ready to implement to ensure the proper regulation and order that we expect from the best Sheriff’s department in the state. I want to continue to improve the levels of organization within the SAHP, improve retention rates, improve our promotion scheme, and ensure the good order of the organization.
Thirdly, one of the most important reasons that I’m applying for leadership is at the behest of my staff. With the ending of Sheriff McGavin’s term, the membership has been calling for me to put myself up for consideration with the administration. This is obviously incredibly important to me, since it's my staff that makes SAHP what it is, and I don’t want to disappoint them. I believe that most of my fellow officers would say that I have always cared for them and wanted the best things for them. I have a reputation for being an extremely careful person who has the quick thinking ability to fix any law enforcement situation on hand with a mind for making things fair for all parties.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have a few different plans that I intend to implement if I am appointed leader. I intend to bring to the table: a more varied approach to highway patrol, ensuring all sectors in our jurisdiction are adequately patrolled. More organic interactions with civilians and other organisations and police sponsored events, better usage of the detective bureau and SRT, developing new and fun types of patrols and operations performed in coordination with other state organisations, more training for our officers to make them more effective in combating gangs and robberies and avoiding hostage situations. More organic and interesting promotion tools like board evaluations.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom