Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Rudra
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day -2-5hrs
5. Your Discord - DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Your Nickname - Harvey Bullock
7. Your ID - 125327
Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Greetings my drear admins
1.I want to be the leader because i ha e spent a lot of time in gang in en 1 and climb my way upto underdeputy i was going to get deputy of bloods on Aryan's term but the day i was going to join it got disband i asked him what was the reason he said his Deputies were not good they were doing ooc insult full of toxicity so i want to reduce that and make it a toxic free gang
2. I have spent a lot of time in Leo's aswell so i know their all the strategy they gonna use on me but i will be ready already for it and counter them. I will be doing robberies every day and will try to take Leo's as hostage so we get more money
3. I think that being hc in all gangs and in state orgs i think that I'm ready for being a leader so i wanted to start from a gang leader then go to state leader so i already have some experience as a leader that i could use in state orgs

My goals

To take atleast 75% of turf

Will try to take the most profit from grafitti

And many more

3. Your advise on improving ROLE PLAY.

1. I will keep interacting with Leo's while doing store gun store and hostage so my gang members will get to interact with Leo's

2. I will introduce a training method so the guys know the basics of the server there will be two sessions one will be for ic rules and another will be for ooc rules

My chain of command

16. Leader

15. Dept leader

14. Underdeputy

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General