Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sardar Daku
Suspect ID
3318 | 58319
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2023
Time of violation
12: 43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KDUByD1I8q4

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
1- Learn English
2- Improve your aim
3-Make you fam better
4-Vagos is better then your fam ez xd
o_O

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
One second man let me tell you that you were robbing our person so... we can kill you
you can't see on what its RDM so we are not a continuously just looting we are just press for by mistake ok also admin just began giving to on strike

Hexton Froster

Player
Ya still he knocked your 2 people and u tell to improve his aim u improve your eye xd
Bro go and learn maths they are 5 we were 2 and 5 of them killed 1 of us you need to get your eyes checked. :cautious: Kids weren't harmed in my comment btw

Hexton Froster

Player
Doesn't matter baro if it was happening in irl we can recognize our member by his face

Vibhav Daku

Bloods UD
Player
Bro go and learn maths they are 5 we were 2 and 5 of them killed 1 of us you need to get your eyes checked. :cautious: Kids weren't harmed in my comment btw
oh really well i can see in pov that u both were shooting him only and still got knocked and dont give excuse bro just expect ur bad than him xd and dont cry after this i didnt want to harm your felling xd

Hexton Froster

Player
oh really well i can see in pov that u both were shooting him only and still got knocked and dont give excuse bro just expect ur bad than him xd and dont cry after this i didnt want to harm your felling xd
Oh my god kid watch the pov first the talk fix your aim and shit 2 of us clapped u guys clearly tho idc dog barks 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom