Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luke_Hilll
Administrators nickname
Juhny Huxley
Date
Jan 20, 2023
Time
20:34
Proofs
https://youtube.com/watch?v=hW5jKTtzvhw&feature=shares

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Hi there,
I punished you for Event rule 1.18 which states the following.
"It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min"

As its written, any area unaccessible to others inside the zone, or areas only accessible through pathways that includes leaving the event area, is found in violation of aforementioned rule. Ive attached a photo for you to review. Theres no other way to access the tower, than deciding to start within the enclosed area, therefore falling under the rule.

If my senior administration decides to exempt this tower, i'll of course follow that, however, i am under the impression that my punishment is correct.

Thank you.
LxliqwH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom