Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amelia Glow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2023
Time of violation
2:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FM1fDjUElqY

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
1. we gave prior demands to leave the area as u were still close enough to the fam house to be non compliant with our demands therefore your entire group is in violation of FearRP as we massively out numbered you 3-1 with plenty of guns

2. your POV is clearly edited don't worry though we have ours we got chu boo

gravirats

Player
Player
1. we gave prior demands to leave the area as u were still close enough to the fam house to be non compliant with our demands therefore your entire group is in violation of FearRP as we massively out numbered you 3-1 with plenty of guns

1. she aint your boo

AmeliaGlow

Fairy Godmother
Player

No one was on your property when this occurred. My POV is not edited lmao

Selena Espinoza

The Queen is HERE!
Player
No one was on your property when this occurred. My POV is not edited lmao
You are lying literally we have pov where we give you all of you demands to leave our fam house and the area where you sitting there and then people start shooting at y'all after demands has been giving, and btw a admin was watching the whole situation Juhny Huxaly was there, watching, if someone did something wrong they already got punished at the situation, so what you post there is a cut pov where you do not show the demands that we gave to everyone there on the side walk to leave the family house side walk area! This is not RDM, we had RP reasons as you and your family came to provoke us as we multiple times asks to leave the area, you and all of your family came there with a reason to create beaf and provoke us, starting to playing music and you and your husband posting ads on LI with our family house number and after you did that random people show up there, when we said we dont want you there and your family flying helis and throwing them on our fam members, the admin Juhny Huxaly saw all of that situation and when we were shooting after demands has been giving we shot you and your family, not like you show in your corrupt/cut pov and showing what is convent for you and not the whole situation! Come on post the whole pov where we asked like 20 times many members from our family to leave the area, why don't you had that part? Because it shows that demands has been giving so many times from all Sinaloa members! But don't worry we have pov's from all of our members showing your pov is cut trying to make it is RDM, when is not RDM, we have all the parts since the start don't worry!

Last edited:

AmeliaGlow

Fairy Godmother
Player
You are lying literally we have pov where we give you all of you demands to leave our fam house and the area where you sitting there and then people start shooting at y'all after demands has been giving, and btw a admin was watching the whole situation Juhny Huxaly was there, watching, if someone did something wrong they already got punished at the situation, so what you post there is a cut pov where you do not show the demands that we gave to everyone there on the side walk to leave the family house side walk area! This is not RDM, we had RP reasons as you and your family came to provoke us as we multiple times asks to leave the area, you and all of your family came there with a reason to create beaf and provoke us, starting to playing music and you and your husband posting ads on LI with our family house number and after you did that random people show up there, when we said we dont want you there and your family flying helis and throwing them on our fam members, the admin Juhny Huxaly saw all of that situation and when we were shooting after demands has been giving we shot you and your family, not like you show in your corrupt/cut pov and showing what is convent for you and not the whole situation! Come on post the whole pov where we asked like 20 times many members from our family to leave the area, why don't you had that part? Because it shows that demands has been giving so many times from all Sinaloa members! But don't worry we have pov's from all of our members showing your pov is cut trying to make it is RDM, when is not RDM, we have all the parts since the start don't worry!
i was just dancing for a minute. you told us to leave, and we did. like I said I wasn't on your property when this happened

IRL Honey

Moon
Player
mhmm if you say so raymond hulk just saying she ain't your 'boo'
Silence simp. that is not the point. point is she was there knowing she wasn't supposed to be there yet stayed because they thought they was going to be safe in a crowd. there was no party. the ad wasn't made by someone at Sinaloa. yet those who knew kept coming. Juhny was there so if we were in wrong, we would have been punished. now stop trying to kiss up, she isn't going to date you.

Selena Espinoza

The Queen is HERE!
Player
i was just dancing for a minute. you told us to leave, and we did. like I said I wasn't on your property when this happened
This happen in our walk side in front of our own house bruh stop lying we got pov's of it and an admin was there why u keep lying? That literally is in front of our house gate and we got pov's and as I stated admin was there watching everything so I asks for the admins to asks u for full pov what is in that pov is cut after we gave demands like do we look dumb or what? You and your friends didn't fear for your life fearrp why u don't show whole incident cuz u will get punished for fearrp and your friends but as I said don't worry we got pov from the start to the end from many people not just 1 person point of view! We give demands to leave inside the golf where is our fam house and in front of our fam gate sidewalk, we all give demands to leave the area that our house is surrounded by sidewalk, front of the gate and in front of our golf as is our property, non of you listened, if we would not give demands the admin was punishing us at that time in that moment so stop lying with cut pov's!

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

IDs 156438, 127317, 265625, 71575, 255935 & 251258 will receive a punishment for RDM

If you feel the punishment the Administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom