Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mood moha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2023
Time of violation
21:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Q7-yIatcbgo

XMOD

Player
Player
He broke the 5-second law & I need to see from his screen

1YBvuB8_d.webp

kimi

Player
Player
do i really have to give you demands if you see 3 of your family members dead on the ground? you all working together against me and i told you all to leave, but you try to sneak up behind instead. not cool.

i have the pov if needed

XMOD

Player
Player
do i really have to give you demands if you see 3 of your family members dead on the ground? you all working together against me and i told you all to leave, but you try to sneak up behind instead. not cool.

i have the pov if needed
How do you know that they are members of my family if we do not wear uniforms?

XMOD

Player
Player

i have the pov if needed
I want a clip of everything that happened and I will close the complaint

kimi

Player
Player
your video you send shows on minimap that you are in same family. and this is not the first time i see you guys together.
if you give me 100k i show clip. call me ' 1121122 '

Last edited:

XMOD

Player
Player
your video you send shows on minimap that you are in same family. and this is not the first time i see you guys together.
if you give me 100k i show clip. call me ' 1121122 '
mr is smart, I don't need to give you money, I demand this, and the admin will force you to do this, you cheater

XMOD

Player
Player
you cheater bro !! :eek:
wtf this is not me go learn how to read numbers please as i want a clip the day you killed me others shut your mouth and wait for the admin to reply

LeeTuf

Player
Player
wtf this is not me go learn how to read numbers please as i want a clip the day you killed me others shut your mouth and wait for the admin to reply
that was a clip of id 5466 cheating. Why did you delete the clip?
I'm a random but I have eyes in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom