Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Hopper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2023
Time of violation
17:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8KFLuVf

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Also why are u making same report 2 times?

James Hopper

Player
Player
Also why are u making same report 2 times?
It is obvious, imgur deleted my proof and i uploaded again. I dont know why are you supporting this guy? Also I am related because he said these words to me, i have lots of witness that can approve :)

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
It is obvious, imgur deleted my proof and i uploaded again. I dont know why are you supporting this guy? Also I am related because he said these words to me, i have lots of witness that can approve :)
Nope. you are not related to the siutation.

doukanmisugi

Player
Player
Clarko (ID:9642) said those words to the James because he is mad at him for 5k fine that james gave it to him. You can also check Clarko was in NG and got suspended because of his toxic and disrespectful actions towards james. That made him even madder and started swearing at james from family chat and got kicked from family too.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Clarko (ID:9642) said those words to the James because he is mad at him for 5k fine that james gave it to him. You can also check Clarko was in NG and got suspended because of his toxic and disrespectful actions towards james. That made him even madder and started swearing at james from family chat and got kicked from family too.
Lying to admins.... Should get punsihed

James Hopper

Player
Player
Also this is the English version of discord it is clearly seen he admids that he used me (n word) also it is clearly seen he is the Clarko Carterr from mutual servers and at the top it says A.K.A. Clarco Carterr | 9642.
Also i want punishment for Ryan Osman for accusing me and he tells lie.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom