Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
Name: Billie Mandem
Nationality: Danish / Skandanavian
Place of Birth: Denmark. North Jylland
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: arm body neck and legs fillet
Strengths: Good Driver Good Shooter, and good at haveing a good overview when the things go down
Weakness: texting and is to many talk at the same time

Life Story:
Billie grow up in a neighborhood, as many people would call a ghetto. from very young he was always to find at the playground and watching the elders doing everything from fighting to dealing drugs / weapons and shooting he even experinset twice close up. as the years grow and Billie got older he came closer to the elders and the made him fell in love with the fast money.. one day the luck ran out and Billie got caught in shooting between his gang and a gang from the other hood. he almost got caught by the police. that day he decidet to move away far away. he had savet some money up and desidet to go to Los Santos

Career Story:
Billie was only 18 years old arrivet at a new city the first long time Billie had a hard time finding a job then one day he decidet to sign up for the national guard. Billie was very happy and had a good time he meet many new people in the NG even the leader Richard sole Was very happy and he got promotet fast cause he stabil and trustet person even tho no one at this time know about his past. as the national guards got new leader and Billie had to move to another city (paleto) Billie had livet in paleto for 1 year then he joinet SaHp and with his former background in the NG and his proffesionel attitude on work he got up in the ranks fast he one day meet some guys from FIB and it was here he got many new friends and Billie Knew he had found the place for him within a couple off weeks he got ellie ssa 1 and he was so happy for the new future but he still had the addiction to fast money that part from young never left him....

Outcomes:
1- Can trade illigal items (weed coke heavy sniper )
2- Can sell buy and sell guns on black market (sell guns from my gun store at a shop at black market)
3- Can Carry weapons off duty (1 rev (or heavi sniper) x 80 ammo &lmg + 300 ammo personal guns not from WH)
4- Can break people out from jail/handcuffs (so if a fam member goes to jail and have his radio or phone he can call me to help smuggle ind flash drive)
5- Can do offers/deals with people in exchange for Cash and possibly Weapons (traded with other people do deals inside BM )
6- Can Take bribes (is a person offer me money towards release on the way to DOC i can take a bribe for max 50k for letting him run)
7- Can use anything illegal (heavy sniper cocaine weed )

Last edited:

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
rejected
incorrect format and wait 7 days to apply again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom