Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2023
Time of violation
22:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14rgUK41BzE&ab_channel=JuliCaplet

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
Screenshot_347.png

how u report me when your doing the same shit ? lol common sense aint teachable.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
if you bother me Am I going to shut up and accept this? ahahaha dont try. I said dont talk to me. I m ignore u.

Last edited:

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
am i doing what i am complaining about? you can't do this to me. you are bothering me. Every day you wake up with my name. If it hurts, stop crying. just accept

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
am i doing what i am complaining about? you can't do this to me. you are bothering me. Every day you wake up with my name. If it hurts, stop crying. just accept
what ? bruh i only know who u are because u posted me lmfaoo

Envious Bolo

Player
What you’re reporting Topz for is female harassment correct? However in the screenshot he posted above, you body shame him. Which is a form of harassment. You say you would just “ignore him”. but instead you continued to talk to him in club chat. Ignoring means you’d stop replying to his messages in club chat. If what he did was a form of harassment, then so was what you said to him. Overall you just ignore him, but **This is just my opinion** needed to say that before you get upset with me too. Good luck on your post though!

Last edited:

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
he started it. not me. if he talks to me like that and bothers me. That's how I can answer it. Am I supposed to applaud the person who offended me? just like you ? I didn't curse him. Perceiving it as an insult is his problem.He talks about me all the time and it bothers me. I told him many times not to talk to me, he still continued. I reported it too. It's that simple. Now instead of replying, I reported it. Let the admin decide.

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
he started it. not me. if he talks to me like that and bothers me. That's how I can answer it. Am I supposed to applaud the person who offended me? just like you ? I didn't curse him. Perceiving it as an insult is his problem.He talks about me all the time and it bothers me. I told him many times not to talk to me, he still continued. I reported it too. It's that simple. Now instead of replying, I reported it. Let the admin decide.
im juss confused on how one comment in club chat about a man is considered "women harassment" all im sayin goofy lol

Envious Bolo

Player
I’m not applauding what he did, I never once said I am. I simply stated that your insult is a form of harassment if we’re following the same formula of this post. However it’s not him perceiving anything, it’s following the same formula. You *Perceived* his message as harassment and an insult, therefore your message should also be considered that too. Doesn’t matter what he perceives it as, since at this point you are already drawing the line of what’s harassment to you and what isn’t. You should know it’s harassment. You both insulted each other. One drew the line as harassment, which their insult to the other person is also on that harassment line too, meaning you both harassed each other. Therefore neither are in the right. Again, my best suggestion to avoid further contact with him would be turning off club chat whenever you see him talking there, or maybe he should do the same. I’ll leave it at this, Best of luck to you with this. I’ll let the admin decide.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
You keep telling someone not to talk to me. and he always talks like that from club chat. this is an inconvenience. and I expressed it. many times! He might consider it an insult. but this is not harassment. Even though I have warned him many times, he still tries to talk to me and with the wrong tone. Continuing to do so is harassment. I insulted because it bothers me. I didn't curse. I didn't insult family values. I just replied with his bad tone. this is not harassment. If someone is constantly harassing you, thank them and block them. I will answer. If he still don't understand, I reported it. I warned him many times.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
and You say that you perceive this as an insult or that it is harassment. If so, is he both making women harrement and insulting or harassing the admin?

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
and You say that you perceive this as an insult or that it is harassment. If so, is he both making women harrement and insulting or harassing the admin?

🤓you need to google harrasment buddy. And acusing me of admin insult because you know your in the wrong is kinda sad. Im not insulted by your dead joke, im just letting you know this is both ways. You name drop me so i name drop you. Did i report yo goofy ahh ? Nope , but here you are crying about something i said about a man yet you claim "women harrasment" fucking too funny to me i wont lie 💀🤣🤣🤣

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
if you bother me Am I going to shut up and accept this? ahahaha dont try. I said dont talk to me. I m ignore u.
Oh i also faid to mention that i wasnt even in city when u said this 💀 hence why i had my friend take the screenshot. Oh right but im harrasing you... makes sense🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom