Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wayne Sky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2023
Time of violation
07:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YO8fszHtUpM

robinmira

Player
Player
This guys called the fib friends. or the officer just driving around there. and see me with balaclava by accident. he couldn't see them and search them. how luck

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
This guys called the fib friends. or the officer just driving around there. and see me with balaclava by accident. he couldn't see them and search them. how luck
Hi, so i received an emergency call about someone wearing a balaclava. I accepted the call and when i arrived at the call's location i did not see them people holding guns, all i had seen was you wearing a balaclava with a gun in your hand. You can see in your own POV that when i arrived they did not have any weapons in their hands.

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
its not even 1min. I think you interact with that guys
im providing pov for your accusations. you are saying i am meta gaming but i received a call for someone wearing a balaclava. You are saying i didnt search them for weapons, its because when i arrived on scene they did not have any weapons out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom