Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pooja Royal
Suspect ID
6824, 24285
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2023
Time of violation
7:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/omo0yX3qtZY

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
we done a state obj ride , some of cop id 6824 arrested my people in mid of state obj ride you can see the left eye , after the state obj ride some of people shooting me without demands we are fighting them but 24285 helps opp guys and arrested me only and Using PDA while gun in Hand , and only one fib arrested me also , he saying local but no other cops is there , that cop leave the other peoples i think he was same family he is helping at the situation , please ask his side bodycam . pov 2

pooja royal

Player
we done a state obj ride , some of cop id 6824 arrested my people in mid of state obj ride you can see the left eye , after the state obj ride some of people shooting me without demands we are fighting them but 24285 helps opp guys and arrested me only and Using PDA while gun in Hand , and only one fib arrested me also , he saying local but no other cops is there , that cop leave the other peoples i think he was same family he is helping at the situation , please ask his side bodycam . pov 2

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
1) In my pov you can see that there was no state object being attacked at that time
2) When i flew my drone in the air i saw you and your members shooting one of my colleagues
3) You attempting to murder my colleague allows me to use lethal force against you
4) The reason why i did not arrest anyone else is because there were multiple people down and i cant arrest so much people alone which is why i placed a local for more agents to come.
5) I do not have any association with any of those people you were fighting

pooja royal

Player
and not comply the miranda rights too

pooja royal

Player
1) In my pov you can see that there was no state object being attacked at that time
2) When i flew my drone in the air i saw you and your members shooting one of my colleagues
3) You attempting to murder my colleague allows me to use lethal force against you
4) The reason why i did not arrest anyone else is because there were multiple people down and i cant arrest so much people alone which is why i placed a local for more agents to come.
5) I do not have any association with any of those people you were fighting

you are a super man your using pda while using gun

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Requesting POV

ID 1241 has 6 hours to provide full POV of this arrest

Note : all comments except ID : 1241 will be punished

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Reviewed

For not providing a lawyer it was an audio bug next time even try RP chat

However

ID 1241 will receive a punishment for PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom