Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melo Shawty
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/304690/#post-1089682

Melo ElChavo

Player
Player
hello, I got banned because of the event 1.7 rule, I got the pov of the event, but I didn't save all of them. I don't think I'm doing anything because I don't have space on my computer.I didn't use cheats, if you think I did, you can check pc. I am the leader of an informal family.It seems that I recorded that event in the evidence section, but unfortunately it did not save the rest because there was no space on my computer.I can promise that nothing like this will ever happen again.my family needs me...:(I am request for pc check)
melo.png

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
hello, I got banned because of the event 1.7 rule, I got the pov of the event, but I didn't save all of them. I don't think I'm doing anything because I don't have space on my computer.I didn't use cheats, if you think I did, you can check pc. I am the leader of an informal family.It seems that I recorded that event in the evidence section, but unfortunately it did not save the rest because there was no space on my computer.I can promise that nothing like this will ever happen again.my family needs me...:(I am request for pc check)
melo.png

i miss you boss😭😭

gorkem turen

Player
Player
melo.png
i miss you bossss😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Like Reply
Select for moderation

xau

Player
Player
melo.png
i miss you bossss😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom