Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dusty_Braxton
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2021
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxRhhcj8sEI

DirtyGanja

Player
Player
Saw my fellow gang members attempting to rob ID 1528, decided to pull around and assist my boys when 1203 pulls up and tries to help his friend. We shot him down, then attempt to rob him and he decides at gunpoint x2 to ignore the demands to put his hands up, and instead ran to his car and stored his items so we could not rob them.

He broke FearRP by ignoring our demands at gunpoint, and did major FailRP by running to his car and storing his items. This was a fun shootout and I enjoyed the fact that he tried to help his friend, but to follow the RP along with such fail and non RP lead to this report.

Also it is believed that he actually MERCY killed his friend that was already being robbed when he first got out and started shooting, this would be seen at 0:15 in the video where he kills ID 1528

Last edited:

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 1203 will receive a punishment for Mercy Killing and Fear RP
  • 6.17 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 240 min or WARN
  • Fear RP not showing Fear for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom