Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe Anonymous
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2023
Time of violation
1:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/29OxuU412D0

Jordan Kray

Player
Player
The guy who killed u is not Men Tos. U can check on time 0:57 that guy ur reporting is on your right side.

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban. Men Tos must provide his pov to prove he is not a suspicious player, and to prove he has the pov of the event. If not it is in violation of ER 1.7

Michael Shelby

Ah shit, here we go again...
Player
ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban. Men Tos must provide his pov to prove he is not a suspicious player, and to prove he has the pov of the event. If not it is in violation of ER 1.7
u cant report a person who did not shoot or kill u doing an event, requesting pov of someone whos inside and event doesnt apply. doesnt work like that buddy. if he had killed u or had shot at u it would have been a different story. Now ID 87490 is the one who killed u therefore thats the guy who needs to provide pov. if u wanna act tough buddy learn how the rules system work :) u cant just ask a random guy in an event of pov cause YOU think hes cheating.

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
I seen his pov already he’s my friend and he sent me it through discord so I don’t need his

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
u cant report a person who did not shoot or kill u doing an event, requesting pov of someone whos inside and event doesnt apply. doesnt work like that buddy. if he had killed u or had shot at u it would have been a different story. Now ID 87490 is the one who killed u therefore thats the guy who needs to provide pov. if u wanna act tough buddy learn how the rules system work :) u cant just ask a random guy in an event of pov cause YOU think hes cheating.
Keep defending a cheater tho bozo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom