Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aboody

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Aboody
2 - Your Age:19
3 - Timezone: GMT
4 - Average Online per day: 8-12 Hours
5 - Discord ID: PRO_MAS#4302
6 - Your Nickname: Mas
7 - ID: 86785

Additional information:

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Firstly, I've always wanted to lead an organization for quite a while now and I want to provide my great leaderships skills, passion and motivation to it. I've been in the Gang side of things for quite sometime now and I feel like I know almost everything and am ready to use all that experience into the gang and make it a great place.

Secondly, I was apart of Marabunta for quite a while and managed to progress to the 7th Rank (Elite) and was able to get promoted for showing up to events/meeting points on a regular occurrence and being able to set up and get ready for events. (Clandstine, battleships, etc) I put a lot of my time into Marabunta and want to spend more time on it being the leader and gaining way more experience.

Thirdly, I want to make it my duties to make sure that I am making the gang a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the gang and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Giving the new members equal opportunities and them not being left out or forgotten about. All efforts that are seen in them will lead to promotions and such more. As I stated before I want to make it my duties and for my High Command to make sure that all members are showing up regularly to events and keeping a fine line between the toxicity that my members give out to other Gang Members, Citizens, LEOS, etc. I will make sure that every individual who joins has good knowledge of the city and all of the General Rules, Event Rules, Ghetto rules, etc and they're clear on their English skills as they won't be able to conversate during RP Situations.

More Additional Information:

I ran a respected, loyal and organised Family.

Goals as Marabunta leader:

1 - Becoming a great organized organization.
2 - Being the best to roam the streets of Los Santos.
3 - Increasing the current reputation of the Marabunta and how it is looked at.

Skully

Player
Not cool to copy someones hard work and try and use it to your advantage​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom