Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joel Lee
Suspect ID
70547, 7749, 1402 &
Date of violation
Dec 22, 2021
Time of violation
23:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJMVAawLzpc

Joel West

West Mafia | 7x Fam War
Player
Nice one GD, Rdming multiple people outside fam house. You can already see members of my fam laying on the ground.

Last edited:

Matee Prior

Shit Talker
Player
Are you?
bandicam_2021-12-22_01-10-11-008.jpg

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • Please include the first part where you guys all talking before the shootout. I cant conlude if this is RDM or not, could RP going on.

You have 12 hours to provide the POV.

Joel West

West Mafia | 7x Fam War
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • Please include the first part where you guys all talking before the shootout. I cant conlude if this is RDM or not, could RP going on.

You have 12 hours to provide the POV.
I recorded this when I heard one of my family member said they're shooting outside. So I don't have any more evidence than that. I didn't even say one word to them, or didn't hear anyone saying shit to them, because I came from hospital after GD raided us. Was trying to go to fam house in peace and suddenly they do this lol. GD were rdming outside my fam house even tho they succesfully raided. So the only evidence I have is the one I posted

ChillinYo

Player
Player
I recorded this when I heard one of my family member said they're shooting outside. So I don't have any more evidence than that. I didn't even say one word to them, or didn't hear anyone saying shit to them, because I came from hospital after GD raided us. Was trying to go to fam house in peace and suddenly they do this lol. GD were rdming outside my fam house even tho they succesfully raided. So the only evidence I have is the one I posted
That's cap. You probably have the full POV but you was VDMing us. You should show it instead of this BS bait clip. Your family was also talking MADDD shit and started shooting first. You came back to provoke the members scouting, stop the cap and take that fat L.

Joel West

West Mafia | 7x Fam War
Player
That's cap. You probably have the full POV but you was VDMing us. You should show it instead of this BS bait clip. Your family was also talking MADDD shit and started shooting first. You came back to provoke the members scouting, stop the cap and take that fat L.
You guys literally shooting me for no reasoon at all lmao, I came straight back from hospital and this shit happens. You guys are just bunch of toxic peoople.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence.
  • Not enough evidence to conclude RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom