Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla Venturi

LOL YOU ARE DUMB!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayla
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs a day on weekdays, 12-14 hrs on weekends
5. Your Discord: Lazy Psychopath#4130
6. Your Nickname: Kayla Armani
7. Your ID: 57000

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
One of the reasons why I want to be in LSPD is: LSPD has been my home since I joined the city. I've started as a Rookie and worked myself up to Head of IA in LSPD. Another reason why is because LSPD itself is a great organization, the relationship we build in LSPD is great, I’ve met most of my best friends in the org. Other than that, I’ve had multiple experiences in the city and there are multiple people breaking the law, and they don’t get their punishment. The last reason is, while i was the Deputy of SAHP i was thinking about running for Leader of an org, and i feel like this is the time for me to run for Chief of LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• During processing a suspect, improving the /commands.
  • Better connections with other organizations, such as training together, doing UC work with all orgs, etc.
  • Improve the RP before engaging a situation, where there will be lethal force needed.
  • Active in all city events, such as SUBS, Store Robberies, Hostage calls, etc.
  • Improving the engagement before towing a car

4. Goals for the org.
The goals for the org is to improve the RP in every situation, have MAX numbers in events, be a strong org, have two successful terms, we will have weekly meetings, etc.

Teamwork and Efficiency
I will ensure that in the organization there will ALWAYS be teamwork, and IF there is any trouble between officers, I will make sure to hear BOTH sides of the story, and proceed with a decision to make everything good.

✦Ranks✦
There will be multiple competition within the org, so that the officers will have a chance to get some extra money.
We will have weekly promotion ceremonies, in the ceremony we will have most of the HC recognize the officers with their effort within the org.

✦LSPD Training✦
I will ensure to have the best HR team, so ALL officers are trained with great knowledge.
Applicants that pass the interview will have 1-2 weeks to complete their training.

✦Departments✦
Internal Affairs | Human Resources | Undercover | Swat | Towies | Public Relations
IA: Incharge of making sure every officer has their licenses, and no items they shouldn't have.
HR: Incharge of hiring and training people in the organization.
UC: Incharge of gathering evidence in events.
Swat: Incharge of negotiations in hostage situations, and will make plans to engage with the enemy.
Towies: Incharge of towing and fining cars. Does most of the parking tickets as well.
PR: They will be incharge of planning our globals, and events for the citizens.

My experience in LSPD:

I’ve been in the IA and HR departments.
My experience in SAHP:
I've been Undersheriff for half a term, and field supervisor.
My experience in FIB:
I have been Black Ops Agent 2 for half a term, I am currently a Elite Agent 2
My experience in GOV:
I’ve been COS 1 term, DCJ 1 term, Director of PR 2 terms.
My experience in NG:
I have been a Black Commando for half a term.

Emily Redz

Leader
Leader
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
One of the reasons why I want to be in LSPD is: LSPD has been my home since I joined the city. I've started as a Rookie and worked myself up to Head of IA in LSPD. Another reason why is because LSPD itself is a great organization, the relationship we build in LSPD is great, I’ve met most of my best friends in the org. Other than that, I’ve had multiple experiences in the city and there are multiple people breaking the law, and they don’t get their punishment. The last reason is, while i was the Deputy of SAHP i was thinking about running for Leader of an org, and i feel like this is the time for me to run for Chief of LSPD.

• Better connections with other organizations, such as training together, doing UC work with all orgs, etc.
  • Improve the RP before engaging a situation, where there will be lethal force needed.

4. Goals for the org.
The goals for the org is to improve the RP in every situation, have MAX numbers in events, be a strong org, have two successful terms, we will have weekly meetings, etc.

Teamwork and Efficiency
I will ensure that in the organization there will ALWAYS be teamwork, and IF there is any trouble between officers, I will make sure to hear BOTH sides of the story, and proceed with a decision to make everything good.

✦Ranks✦
There will be multiple competition within the org, so that the officers will have a chance to get some extra money.
We will have weekly promotion ceremonies, in the ceremony we will have most of the HC recognize the officers with their effort within the org.

✦LSPD Training✦
I will ensure to have the best HR team, so ALL officers are trained with great knowledge.
Applicants that pass the interview will have 1-2 weeks to complete their training.

✦Departments✦
Internal Affairs | Human Resources | Undercover | Swat | Towies | Public Relations
IA: Incharge of making sure every officer has their licenses, and no items they shouldn't have.
Swat: Incharge of negotiations in hostage situations, and will make plans to engage with the enemy.
Towies: Incharge of towing and fining cars. Does most of the parking tickets as well.

My experience in LSPD:

My experience in SAHP:
My experience in FIB:
My experience in GOV:
My experience in NG:

+

Joe Como

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

4. Goals for the org.

Teamwork and Efficiency

✦Ranks✦

✦LSPD Training✦

✦Departments✦

My experience in LSPD:

My experience in SAHP:
My experience in FIB:
My experience in GOV:
My experience in NG:

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

4. Goals for the org.

Teamwork and Efficiency

✦Ranks✦

✦LSPD Training✦

✦Departments✦

My experience in LSPD:

My experience in SAHP:
My experience in FIB:
My experience in GOV:
My experience in NG:

+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom