Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Gin

Ex- Undersheriff of SAHP, Ex- Chief of Police
Player
A) Additional Information

1. Your name IRL: Christopher

2. Your age: 31

3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours

5. Your Discord: Mighty Gin#1464

6. Your Nickname: Mighty Gin

7. Your ID: 154464

B) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1- LSPD is the organization that honed and guided me into being a police officer that I am today. The organization has a special place in my heart. So much so that I want to be able to run and lead it into being the best organization it can be. Additionally I have been part of LEO organizations such as DOC, LSPD and SAHP for the past 7 months, gathering valuable experience during that time to enable myself to run an elite organization like the LSPD for when the time comes. I also have the backing of an elite team in helping me move forward on this path.

2- To Lead LSPD into being an corruption free org, my team and myself will ensure strict measures are in place to put LSPD in a position to move forward free from corruption by having a strong IA team in place and fine tuning our recruitment to make it strong.

3- Train and educate elite officers of tomorrow so that LSPD can be its best self. That is only possible with the officers that are a part of it being their best possible versions of themselves. My team and myself will fine tune our methods to recruit and train the elite officers of tomorrow and today and to mold them into the leaders of tomorrow.

C) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1- To increase the patrols in the city and responding to any calls for help. The city is the main and only jurisdiction of LSPD and the patrols needs to be increased and it also needs to be improved by using as much RP as possible. Stop any crime that happens in the city. Improving response time of units and backup.

2- A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, SAHP and FIB. All LEOS working together as one family is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas free from crime.

3- The most important way that roleplay can be improved in the organization is to keep IC things IC. For example, there is a situation where officers at the HQ are being fired upon from outside the HQ, Rather than take the attitude of "Call a God", they will need to chase and take the offenders down and deal with them appropriately. In all my time in the city I have never been punished in any manner for any kind of OOC rule breaks and that is due to my insistence on the fact to think and behave accordingly in a RP situation. As a Leader I hope to make it that all the members in my LSPD family react and act in the same way as me.

Thank you for reading my application.

Mighty Gin

KaneFox

Player
Player
Was a great LEO that drove through the ranks due to his hard work. He eventually rose to become SAHP's undersheriff under Rocky Waters. I have no doubt he will not disappoint if he is elected as the new LSPD leader!!!

Good luck Mighty! Just remember to place the barricade behind the vehicle!!:sneaky:

Kaii Fox

Player
Player
++++++++
I can't recommend him enough. I have been with Gin since July 2022 in LEO orgs and we worked side by side as undersheriffs for Rocky Waters. He is one of the most competent people in this city, the embodiment of professionalism, and takes a strong stance against corruption. No one is better suited for this job. With Mighty Gin in LSPD, we will see LSPD complete 2 successful terms for the first time in a long time.

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
A) Additional Information

1. Your name IRL: Christopher

2. Your age: 31

3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours

5. Your Discord: Mighty Gin#1464

6. Your Nickname: Mighty Gin

7. Your ID: 154464

B) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1- LSPD is the organization that honed and guided me into being a police officer that I am today. The organization has a special place in my heart. So much so that I want to be able to run and lead it into being the best organization it can be. Additionally I have been part of LEO organizations such as DOC, LSPD and SAHP for the past 7 months, gathering valuable experience during that time to enable myself to run an elite organization like the LSPD for when the time comes. I also have the backing of an elite team in helping me move forward on this path.

2- To Lead LSPD into being an corruption free org, my team and myself will ensure strict measures are in place to put LSPD in a position to move forward free from corruption by having a strong IA team in place and fine tuning our recruitment to make it strong.

3- Train and educate elite officers of tomorrow so that LSPD can be its best self. That is only possible with the officers that are a part of it being their best possible versions of themselves. My team and myself will fine tune our methods to recruit and train the elite officers of tomorrow and today and to mold them into the leaders of tomorrow.

C) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1- To increase the patrols in the city and responding to any calls for help. The city is the main and only jurisdiction of LSPD and the patrols needs to be increased and it also needs to be improved by using as much RP as possible. Stop any crime that happens in the city. Improving response time of units and backup.

2- A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, SAHP and FIB. All LEOS working together as one family is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas free from crime.

3- The most important way that roleplay can be improved in the organization is to keep IC things IC. For example, there is a situation where officers at the HQ are being fired upon from outside the HQ, Rather than take the attitude of "Call a God", they will need to chase and take the offenders down and deal with them appropriately. In all my time in the city I have never been punished in any manner for any kind of OOC rule breaks and that is due to my insistence on the fact to think and behave accordingly in a RP situation. As a Leader I hope to make it that all the members in my LSPD family react and act in the same way as me.

Thank you for reading my application.

Mighty Gin
++++++ such a great guy that I had the honor in working with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom