Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaulo Gravitas

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Hussein

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone : GMT +3

4. Average online per day : 8-10h

5. Your Discord : Dhlki#6925

6. Your Nickname : Beaulo Foster

7. Your ID : 190119

Additional information

1. Leader of LAPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Leader of LSPD I had worked with LSPD for 2 terms and I worked as a LEO for like 5-6months and i have good experience as LEO so i wanna use my experience to make LSPD work and try to do my best to make this term successful i was COS in LSPD & DHOD in FIB & Captain in SAHP so i know everything about how things work in polices.
  • So if I become leader i want to make justice happen by that i mean i don’t give rank’s away for people who don’t deserve it and don’t work hard to make LSPD on top so i want no favoritism in my term because i had seen many leaders do favoritism and give ranks to people who don’t deserve it and in my opinion that’s what makes the department down and inactive so i will do my best to fix this i want people who work hard get what they deserve so LSPD be always on to …
  • And if i become leader i will not let people just sit and watch other people do all the works and the get paid for doing nothing i will let everyone work and make everyone do his job properly so we keep the city safe and clean so people can live in peace…
Also I would like to make LSPD have good relations with other organizations like SAHP & FIB & GOV & NG i want that we works together and do things together to take criminals down so easy and make our departments works with other organization departments things will be nice and easy for everyone and we will have really great relationships …

The departments i will make in LSPD

I Will Make Different Department in LSPD

1-Internal affairs:

1. Regular Bodycam Check
  2. Car Trunk and Personal Inspection
  3. Taking care of any complaints received
  4. Issuing Strikes and Warnings

2- Undercover:

1- Investigate Criminals

2- get evidence and help fib to make raids on gang or family

3- bust people who trying to sell illegal items to people by doing fake deals

3-Human Resource and Training: This department will be in charge of

a.roster

b.recruiting

c.promotion ceremony

d.training

e.making logs

f. Activity checks

Also HRT will be able to Issue strikes and warning BUT only about logs and activity checks .

Also application responses are to be a regular check of all members of this department.

4-S.W.A.T:

1- Swat will always have their on plan on store robberies. (Only for people in SWAT DEPARTMENT must follow the plan)

2- lead IC events - organise Ghetto patrols

3- lead trainings

5 Parking enforcement:

- We will make a Bonus system and Ranking system without any favourtism and rascism.

- LSPD will surely have Parking enforcement and will make sure there are no illegal parking

**I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACE**

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Making connections with other organizations and doing training with them
  • Giving bonus for the activity
  • Doing promotion ceremonies for the people who works hard
  • Attending all the events

Tony Gold

Player
Player
It would bring a while load if the good parts if LSPD BACK.
Lspd has been down bad with the previous corrupt leader but this guy was one of the only positive people still doing his job u til the corrupt leader made it impossible..he is brilliant and he is immensely loved by all the other orgs

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

I have to deny your application, due to inactivity.
Zero activity in the past 2 weeks, spend more time in the city, and feel free to apply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom